BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Brenna G.
Warminster, PA
I love th convenience of Lysol wipes. Great for every surface including kids table tops, counters, door knobs, light switches and remotes! Frequently get at big box stores so I have several canisters on hand because you never know what germs the family will bring home!
Penny M.
I love all Lysol cleaners because I know it's killing the germs as well as cleaning. I get a clean kitchen or bathroom. That's also germs free so I know it's really clean and I can feel good about about my family touching the surface and not picking up something.
Tiffany H.
Dresden
I love that this product gives me access to the cleaner immediately when I need it. I just set it on my counter and if I need a quick clean up i just grab a paper towel give it a few pumps and I'm ready to clean up. I highly recommend this product.
Lexi W.
Good idea. For me Lysol is not allowed in our home because I can't handle the chemical smell to it and its pretty much like every single Lysol item there is. I choke on the chemical smell of this. Doesn' t work as well as Clorox!!!
Rucha T.
Woodbridge, VA
These are so convenient to keep in the bathroom. The packaging keeps them moist when they are stored. One towelette can clean the entire sink area (as long as you’re not dealing with too much mess!). I recommend washing your hands after using this product.
Dominique M.
New York
I love the packaging of this product. It makes quick small masses easy to clean up. I keep one in my bathroom and one on my counter in the kitchen. The hose in the bottle didn’t reach to the bottom but they never do. I would buy this again.
Maggi R.
Cove
I really liked it. I like the way Lysol products clean. Leaves my house feeling fresh. Bought it at Walmart. It cleans really well but it needs to come in a splash proof container. It smells really nice. It's definitely worth buying again.
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is the best of all the products or brands that I have ever used,I Wil continue to use and I will tell all my friends about this product. This product has a perfect as of doing what I need for it to do. I think all my friends will enjoy this and tell there friends to use as well. Thanks for making it.
Heather D.
Celina, OH
I really dislike the scent. I also don’t like that the cleaner sprays into a concentrated circle on the cloth. I use this mostly when camping, because I didn’t want it in my general cleaning caddy. I prefer cleaners with great scents.
Breanna B.
Phila, PA
This is amazing especially working in an office setting during the winter months. It is priced at an affordable price, smells amazing and protects from those nasty germs. It also is long lasting. I would highly recommend this product.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?