BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Karyme G.
maryland
I use this for a lot of things so it’s very cool and use full . I bought this at target it was very affordable and very use full it was effective. This product was not disappointing at all . I would very much recommend this to a lot of people
meghan p.
Ok this is their smartest invention! I can just grab my paper towel and tap the top without having to deal with the squirt bottles! I've found this places for as cheap as 99 cents on sale so it is definitely affordable
Kaitlynn J.
These are okay. I liked it at first but it has a weird smell to it.. Not like a clean fresh smell, almost like vinegar, which is not what I want my hoe to smell like..
Devin F.
Grand Isle, VT
I usually use Lysol wipes but I saw the tap top cleaner and I keep it in my kitchen next to my paper towels it is very easy to use the scent isn't to overpowering and it cleans the mess ecspecially if it's a sticky one.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
I love this stuff. I prefer wipes because it is easier and quicker. This product smells so good and polishes everything so well and makes everything look brand new (:
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
I use this to clean my counter tops and tables and basically everything! I love that it smells great and I like that it's easy to use! I would recommend this to everyone!
Krista C.
Glendale, AZ
I have 3 kids and dogs the Lysol all purpose cleaner is one of my favorites. I am a person who needs to smell the cleaness. Spray bottle is easy so I can use it for the one off spills also. I would recommend this product.
Lena P.
Chattanooga , Tn
This stuff great if you have kids who are learning how to clean up after themselves. It's quick and easy one or two pumps on a paper towel and away they go wiping down counter tops, tables, charges ,toilet rims, spills
Lisa L.
Trenton, NJ
The cleaner works ok I'm not a fan of the smell. I would prefer a lemon it skmthjng fresher. It did clean but I still had to use some elbow grease. I bought this at a grocery store and I don't think I would buy it again.
Sarah S.
Currently this is on my kitchen counter. I use it daily. From floor, to counters, even the inside of my fridge. The smell is delightful and gives you a burst of energy, along with the feeling that you know it's clean!!
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?