BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Brittany C.
Deltona , FL
This product is great. I have one in the bathroom and one in the kitchen. Just grab a paper towel and press down on the top a few times and clean up any mess you encounter.
Yisel A.
Tampa, FL
Your house is a type of way for it to be clean this product leave such a nice smell it's really fresh and crispy it cleans very well it takes a lot of the same food from your counter I love this product I have nothing to complain
Jordann S.
Willow Street, PA
Love the pump action of this product. The pump makes it so much easier if you are in a hurry or don't have enough hands to open a bottle or spray the area you want cleaned. Also the smell is very nice and not super over powering.
Paris W.
House smells clean, house looks clean... Yes. I feel like it does a good enough job that I would eat off of my counters and let my daughter do the same without worrying.
Ashley A.
Aspers, PA
This product is very convenient. It is nice to just walk up to it with a paper towel and use it. The smell is amazing and it really makes your house smell and feel clean.
María NL M.
poco lo utilizo, en realida lo he utilizado como unas 2 veces y pues si limpia pero no como yo quiero o no tiene la capacidad de limpieza que yo necesito, me han hablado muy bien de ella pero personalmente, talvez la utilizaria
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
I love love love this cleaner it not only smells amazing the scent is long lasting. it cleans.almost EVERYTHING I can't get enough it alsoc cleans away 99% of.germs love it
Laurel S.
Ontario , CA
I actually found this at the dollar store! 😳 And I haven't been able to find it since which is so sad because I love it so much. I don't use it when I'm cleaning the whole kitchen or bathroom but I love it for quick clean up for little messes!
Zoila V.
I love this. I always keep a bottle in my house because I have small kids and pets. It smells great and seriously makes a big difference in the surface you're cleaning.
Karyme G.
maryland
I use this for a lot of things so it’s very cool and use full . I bought this at target it was very affordable and very use full it was effective. This product was not disappointing at all . I would very much recommend this to a lot of people
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's