BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Renata Y.
Modesto , CA
I love using this only when the sink and or kitchen tables and counters are dirty. It does a great job cleaning the dirt, oil, and or mess that has been made throughout the day.
Lauren S.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love there free tap top products! It's easy as 1 2 3! You just tap and go It is defiantly more easier to use the the original bottle how you have to unlock it then squeeze the lever
Bethany T.
I love the ease of the Lysol Tap Top products! If I'm in a hurry I can just grab a towel, push down, swipe and clean! I can leave this product sitting on the counter and it looks a lot better than leaving a squid bottle out in the open.
Jessica B.
This is the greatest thing since sliced bread! A kitchen cleaner without the huge spray bottle!! Perfect for those little messes that you don't need the whole cleaning bucket full of junk for (which in my house happens a lot). The sent is great and I really trust Lysol to kill those germs!!
Heather S.
I love the dispenser. I keep it right on my sink so after cooking, especially after poultry and fish, I just grab a paper towel and pump and clean. Effective and convenient.
Shauna W.
Charlotte, NC
Works well for countertop cleaning. My sister got a few and gave me one. The tap top can get a bit messy if you pump too many times at once. The scent has a slightly strong chemical scent. I would like it more if it had more fragrance.
Emily M.
Orange City, FL
This works great for me! I love how you don't have to use a sprayer or anything to get it to come out, you Just tap the top and it works perfectly for a multi-purpose cleaner
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
I live this cleaner and dispenser. It's perfect for the kitchen countertop. It's easy to use and find and isn't that expensive given it lasts a pretty good time. I like the smell as it keeps the kitchen and bathroom clean.
Jillian R.
Love these. I only need a couple to disinfect the house and to make it smell amazing.y 12 year old loves these too as it makes it easier to help clean (without the teenager argument lol).
Brittany C.
Deltona , FL
This product is great. I have one in the bathroom and one in the kitchen. Just grab a paper towel and press down on the top a few times and clean up any mess you encounter.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's