BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Jordan W.
Miamisburg, OH
I understand the general idea for this product I just don't see it as efficient. I'm better off with a spray bottle. The top catches the product and become dirty. Just another thing to clean. And once it becomes low it's harder to get product out.
Tara S.
Ocoee, FL
I use these multipurpose cleaners because it cut my cleaning time in half and I can use these products for more than one purpose. They leave my house smelling clean and the smell does not bother my husband who suffer from respiratory problems.
Mimi F.
Lugoff, SC
I use the all purpose cleaner it leaves your home smelling good and also it sanitizes. i truly love and recommend to everyone. the scent stays it does not disappear and that is a great thing. I use it in the kitchen bathroon bedroom and all through my home and car...
Sarah B.
Mill Hall, PA
I love the pump and the cleaner inside!

It's super easy to use and the smell isn't overly strong. I like that I can control how much I'm using and that it can be refilled.

I got it on sale from Weis Markets and would definitely buy it again.
Shamira K.
Jamaica, NY
I've been buying this product forever...it smells so fresh and it cleans every thing. I use it on every thing from kitchen counter to bathtubs...it cleans everything really well.
Marlene H.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this a lot I have a baby and I like to keep everything clean I use it for everything counter tops or my baby's stroller and walker to keep it with out germs and fresh with a citrus smell.
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I was amazing able to find this product for $1 at The Dollar Tree so that was perfect in & of itself. It works great for what it is used for and the scent makes it even better!
Lauren S.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love there free tap top products! It's easy as 1 2 3! You just tap and go It is defiantly more easier to use the the original bottle how you have to unlock it then squeeze the lever
Anita B.
Belleville, IL
Lysol Power & Free is my favorite cleaning agent. I love how my home smells after I'm done. I don't need to worry about germs when I'm done. I get it from target with my cartwheel app. It's very reasonably priced. I'd buy over and over.
Amanda E.
Springfield, MO
I love lysol products! They get my kitchen and bathroom clean without an overpowering smell that makes me sick. Plus with the extra benefits of disinfectant it's a win win product
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's