BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

erin d.
This is one of the most convenient cleaners i have used. I have one sitting right next to my kitchen sink for easy clraning. Just fold a paper towel and push some product on and clean.
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
Having RA and taking meds to stop your immune system, you have to be a germ-a-phobic. This makes cleaning my work area so much easier. I truly believe in Lysol and all of its products.
Taylor J.
Mckinney, TX
love this product. You just have to use a little too clean up. A little goes a long way. All the products have a fresh scent. I normally buy mine products at Target. The safety lock on all the products works very well. I would recommend this product.
Sarah S.
Shrewsbury, MA
Lysol wipes are perfect for any clean up. I use Lysol wipes for just about anything. I think this brand has great value and its inexpensive. The wipes clean up dirty messes and leaves a nice fresh scent. I would definitely recommend this to others.
JENNIFER J.
Leaves all of my kitchen counter tops clean and smelling fresh. Great price for the job it does. Also clean all of my children's toys with it and it leaves them brand new. Smell is AMAZING love smelling oranges vs bleach. I would def continue to use.
Keep this products by the sink for small messy, easy to use, buy with coupon, wish more product will come out with one tap, but great for small easy clean ups, I bought it from Wal-Mart with a coupon .probably will only purchase when I have a coupon
Sheri F.
Fort Washington, MD
Love Love Love the smell of Lemon Breeze all purpose cleaner from Lysol. Not only does it smell so clean - it actually cleans and disenfects like it says. The pros of Lysols Lemon Breeze all purpose cleaner is that it does what it says it will do and it smells so good and not overpowering!
Christy W.
West Chester, OH
I absolutely love the pop top on this product! Super easy to place a paper towel on top and just pump for product! No mess or wasting product! Smells great and I plan on repurchasing.
Meagan B.
I love this stuff! It's so convenient and a great concept for people that need something quick, this will handle the job I would recommend this to anyone with a family and a busy life!
Jordan W.
Miamisburg, OH
I understand the general idea for this product I just don't see it as efficient. I'm better off with a spray bottle. The top catches the product and become dirty. Just another thing to clean. And once it becomes low it's harder to get product out.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's