BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Karen R.
Bushnell, FL
I firmly believe a clean house is a healthy home. Lysol gives me a clean home with there Multipurpose cleaner. It is Effective and kills 99% of bacteria and germs! Cost is really good and you get a high quality product! Try some! Your home will Thank You
Laura A.
Bought two of these and haven't really used them all that much. They're great to have on the counter for quick clean ups, but I rather use a spray bottle or wipes. I wouldn't buy again.
Cynthia L.
I found this at my local dollar store and it's great to have in my kitchen and both bathrooms for quick clean ups. The pump is convenient and it smells good. I hope I can get more to stock up.
Anastasia K.
Round Rock, TX
It smells very citrus-y and nice and it cleaned up very well. It helps me wipe down table tops and any sort of flat surface area and it's really great for my work table as well, so that it's always sparkling clean. 10/10 would recommend for anyone to use.
Jazmane R.
I love this stuff. The tap top makes cleaning mess free just grab a paper towel, get a few pumps, wipe, and throw the paper towel away. Smells amazing and leaves everything super clean.
Jennifer B.
Russell, KS
I didn't think the top thing would work but it actually did, the kids just think it's the coolest product to ever be made. It smells fresh and clean and is just an all time great product.
Kelsey C.
Tulsa, OK
I like it keeps my home clean and smelling fresh and its really good to use when you have messy kids I love the sent that it leaves in my home!!!!!!!!!!!! I go to get mine at walmart or sometimes I go to family dollar I recommend any body to buy this!!!
Katie  F.
Toledo, OH
This is my favorite cleaning product. Squish the cap down and wipe away! Simple for lazy people like me and I love the smell as well! I'd say the value is good. I recommend to everyone!
Elaine T.
Longview, TX
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Easy to refill, easy to use, and smells great. Love having this in the kitchen when your hands are dirty. The only bad side, this product is hard to find and it is hard to find refills.
Lisa H.
Jacksonville, FL
Lysol Power & Free Tap Top Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle is easy to use when cleaning your bathroom and kitchen. I love that it kills 99.9% of bacteria and the fresh clean smell. I would recommend this product and will buy this product again.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's