BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Karla T.
Garden Grove, CA
Okay this is a review on the lysol power and free tap top multi purpose cleaner in citrus this product is good to use when ur in a hurry to clean the kitchen. And it leaves it smelling good
Selena L.
Brush, CO
Lysol Has a terrific scent, it kills germs, and makes me feel secure that I will not get Ill. Thank you Lysol for your dedication to always bettering your products and coming up with new ideas. I will look forward to many more years of using Lysol products.
Jeana H.
I keep these on the counter in the bathroom for touch ups in between cleaning. Tap is easy to use only need a paper towel and clean away! Overall product does a great job for spot cleaning.
cheronica l.
Lyson power and free tap top multi-purpose cleaner is very convenient. I don't have to worry about using too much product and the amount that comes out is always enough. the product was a great value for the price. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
Really convenient way to clean. No mess application. Just push to get cleaner on your sponge or rag and wipe away. The citrus smells great and gets your home clean. Great at fighting germs.
Cindy P.
Easy to use tap with towel and wipe leave right on the counter of any room because of the decorative bottles no more wipes soaked with cleaning solution or spray bottles that spray every where you control how much you need tap wipe and go..best thing ever
Katie  F.
Toledo, OH
This is my favorite cleaning product. Squish the cap down and wipe away! Simple for lazy people like me and I love the smell as well! I'd say the value is good. I recommend to everyone!
Jenni K.
Springdale, AR
Super convenient to use and handy! The smell isn't super clean smelling, it does smell sort of "chemically " , but for the price and the brand it's not bad. I got this at a local dollar store so I really couldn't pass it up.
Jazmane R.
I love this stuff. The tap top makes cleaning mess free just grab a paper towel, get a few pumps, wipe, and throw the paper towel away. Smells amazing and leaves everything super clean.
Rebeca O.
realmente estos productos me ayudan mucho en la limpieza del hora , me hacen el trabajo mucho mas facil, despegan la grasa muy facilmente y deja un aroma muy refrescante. realmente recomiendo estos productos te ayudaran muchisimo en la limpieza de su hogar
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's