BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

April W.
Middleburg, FL
Lysol is definitely one of my go to products when cleaning my home. I mainly use the Lysol toilet bowl cleaner for cleaning the toilets in my bathrooms. It doesn't have a harsh smell. Overall price is reasonable. I will continue to use Lysol for my cleaning needs.
Eva D.
Norwalk, OH
Smells absolutely amazing. Cleans deep and well. I will continue using this product. I use it in every room of my home. Especially the bathroom and kitchen. I have a newborn so keeping things clean and germ free is a must. I 100% recommend this item to my peers.
Grace P.
Love this stuff! One of my favorite Household cleaners! Smells fresh and clean. Cuts through tough grease and grime. It's the perfect multi purpose cleaner. My only issue is the bottle. I feel like once the bottle gets about 3/4 empty, it doesn't spray properly.
Aditi P.
Cleveland, OH
This usually works really well for most of the surfaces! It also removed the toughest of grease as well if left on for a while. I've given 4 stars because it tends to sometimes burn the skin and there is a particular smell that comes from the hands when using this
Cynthia R.
San Antonio , TX
Very easy to use to clean counter tops. Mess free and very convenient. I prefer this over spray bottles because after time spray bottles stop spraying. Would recommend this product to anyone.
India S.
Love these! They come in handy, if that makes any sense. It has a safety lock, so all you have to do is twist to lock or unlock. Use a rag or paper towel and push down and the product comes out. I also love the citrus smell that will definitely smell up you home.
Jeana H.
I keep these on the counter in the bathroom for touch ups in between cleaning. Tap is easy to use only need a paper towel and clean away! Overall product does a great job for spot cleaning.
Elizabeth T.
Las Vegas, NV
I was so excited to use this product when I saw it in stores. Unfortunately I didn't like it so much to use it after 3/4 times. I didn't care for the smell of it. Smells acidic and strong..Also it seems like you end up wasting a lot of paper towels using it.
Naamaslis Surina K.
Minneapolis, MN
I keep it in the bathroom. Quick &easy to use. I use it for the mirror, vanity, sink, tub, and floor. Cleans like new &helps to keep the bathroom and other rooms sparking clean. I love it.
Baylee J.
Mckinney, TX
Love Lysol! The smell is not too much or overpowering. Yet, you always know that everything is clean after using the product. I love the citrus smell that the product leaves behind. I always feel safe using Lysol products where my friends and family gather.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's