BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Lena W.
Owensboro, KY
Lysol cleaners are what my parents use to keep our house clean. I love how you can use them all over the house not just for the bathroom so I love that also the products smell really good. I would tell anyone who has not try Lysol brands to try it get everything clean.
Lindsey C.
San Antonio, TX
I love this stuff - I previously used the Lysol wipes that come in a tube, but for some reason I like this more. I feel like I use less and produce less waste, especially since this is refillable. I use this all over my house and it cleans just as well as the wipes do.
Lisa G.
This is a way too cute way to dispense all purpose cleaner, I found it to be effective and easy to use. I thought it was a different approach to sprays and it worked just fine without frustration
Hannah D.
Athens, GA
Great for kitchen counters and sinks and bathrooms! Nice, clean scent. You can definitely notice a difference. My only con is that my cat sticks his face in it every time! But it's very effective and I would definitely tell my friends and family to use this product.
Laura S.
Mcallen, TX
Whoever invented this is a genius. I like to keep these in all my bathrooms and in the kitchen for quick cleanups. The bottles aren't hug and unpleasant to look at so I don't mind keeping it out. Smells nice and keeps everything clean and germ free which is a big deal.
Meredith V.
Winston Salem, NC
Have purchased this product once with a coupon. The "tap top" was a good idea i think, but I didn't find myself using it very often. I bought it at my local grocery store and it just ended up wasting counter space for me. I wouldn't call myself a compulsive cleaner and maybe that's why it didn't work for me.
Aditi P.
Cleveland, OH
This usually works really well for most of the surfaces! It also removed the toughest of grease as well if left on for a while. I've given 4 stars because it tends to sometimes burn the skin and there is a particular smell that comes from the hands when using this
April W.
Middleburg, FL
Lysol is definitely one of my go to products when cleaning my home. I mainly use the Lysol toilet bowl cleaner for cleaning the toilets in my bathrooms. It doesn't have a harsh smell. Overall price is reasonable. I will continue to use Lysol for my cleaning needs.
Cynthia R.
San Antonio , TX
Very easy to use to clean counter tops. Mess free and very convenient. I prefer this over spray bottles because after time spray bottles stop spraying. Would recommend this product to anyone.
Kimberly S.
Clovis, CA
I just barely started using this due to a good sale. Its so easy to use. I use a paper towel and just a couple pumps and I can clean my whole counter and kitchen table. a lot goes a long ways.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's