BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Brooke H.
Saint Albans, WV
So convenient! Great for the kitchen to disinfect and keep the appliances looking fresh. Not good for glass but the scent is nice. A bit expensive but you can refill it with more Lysol and that helps me save
Kellie L.
Houma, LA
I just recently purchased this, so far I love it. I keep one in my table and use a cloth to tap and it puts out a lot of product on the cloth. It cleans just as well as the spray. It definitely comes in handy.
Mady H.
Edmond, OK
Its cheap and cleans surprisingly well. I love the citrus scent because it smells really clean and that makes me at least feel like the house is super clean. Doesn't leave residue and isn't sticky or gooey.
Rosalie D.
Seaside , CA
This cleaner is so convenient! I just grab a paper towel, give it a pump and go! I don't have to worry about opening a container or anything. I keep it on my sink next to my dish soap. I definitely recommend this!
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
My mom has these tap top multipurpose cleaner's all over the house. They smell great & they have a clean citrus scent and are very affordable. You can buy these at any store and are definitely worth a re-purchase.
Lisa h.
Cleans what I need cleaned. Good brand easy to use. Very effective and smells good! I bought this at Walmart but it can be purchased at other stores as well. It smells good I would definitely buy this again
Tiffany F.
Newark, NJ
My mom brought this home one day and I was instantly obsessed. Anything that helps to clean hands other than soap is a great help. Only downside is that it dispenses a lot of liquid or the liquid doesn't all end up in ur hand and sometimes makes a mess but it's all a clean mess anyway.
Chasma S.
San Carlos, CA
I use this in the kitchen all the time. It's perfect and easy to use for quick wipedown of the table and counters after cooking and eating dinner. I just started using it to wipe other frequently touched things like the fridge, door handles and light switches since it disinfects.
Kat S.
Use this product for a quick clean. i have the bathroom and kitchen products. the scent is nice, not too strong which i like. perfect for the quick clean ups, grab a paper towel tap and wipe away! super fast and convenient, especially when you have messy boys using the bathroom!
April O.
Hemet, Ca
Love this product! So easy to use. Just put a paper towel over it and push down. You get a good amount of the lysol and the smell is amazing! I would recommend this product to anyone who loves to clean!
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?