BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Marco M.
Laredo, TX
Good product no complains my wife uses it for everything with a kid that puts everything on his mouth the scent is amazing good pro is that it does the job quick con would be the price but still an amazing product
Allison S.
Jacksonville, FL
This is great for cleaning! I would recommend this to just about anyone!! It is great for any type of messes! I really love this product and it's just great for anyone!
Martina S.
Staten Island, NY
This multi-purpose cleaner has been extremely convenient. Instead of having to get my hands wet and struggling to grab a wipe, i can tap out the amount of product I want at all times with ease. Also, I feel as though I am saving product by using the amount of cleaning agent I want at all times.
Rachel P.
Clarkston, MI
Great product for everyday cleanup's around the house. This was my first time using the product and I highly recommend it for busy families. Great fresh scent. I will definitely be buying this product again. Lysol products are commonly bought it my home and I will continue to use them frequently.
Bethany T.
Severn, MD
This is great for my counter tops and I have a fake wood where I'm renting. I have yet to try it on other surfaces because I have animals and prefer plant based, animal friendly cleaners to be used on the ground where they lay
Monica C.
Has a strong smell. Cleans very well and I'm just going to keep typing because this app keeps telling me that I have to write. I am tired. You're welcome. I love photography. I would recommend this to others.
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
I really like the container this comes it. Makes it really convenient for wiping up messes. I will not be buying again & only gave it 3 stars because it is not cruelty fre, and i am trying to go cruelty free.
Jillian M.
Madera, CA
This is good for small jobs but it really isn't convenient for cleaning large messes. The tap top will saturate your cloth but it doesn't allow the cleaner to sit and soak on stuck on food the way a spray will.
Jessica F.
Linwood, NJ
This little guy is sitting on top of my kitchen counter. Talk about making a product that makes you want to clean. This is it! Grab a paper towel or a wash cloth, tap the top of the container and start wiping the surfaces! I highly recommend. No mess and the right amount of product on hand.
Rachel J.
manhattan
Always works. Never have had any problems with it. Use it for basic cleaning. Has a fresh smell that lasts awhile. Easy to find in stores. Affordable. I would definitely recommend to others. Lysol is a trusty brand.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?