BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Cameron S.
Kilgore, TX
This is a nice product that provides quality cleaning without an overpowering smell. I found it at my local Walmart and decided to grab it. I originally did not notice that it was scented but was pleasantly surprised to discover it was. It also leaves a little residue on your hands, which is amazing!
jeanette p.
Hyde Park, MA
I really like this multipurpose cleaner. It has a nice smell which is not too strong and it leaves everything nice and clean. I really like the tap top, it makes it so much easier to get the right amount of product on your sponge or whatever you use to clean with. It also makes it less messy as well.
Karly J.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love this product! It is so convenient for the kitchen or even bathroom! I surprisingly found them at the dollar store which is an awesome buy/find! Would recommend these to anyone who likes easy cleaning!
samira a.
Bronx, NY
When buying this product I was hope get it would keep my tables squeaky clean and I was right! It also has a nice scent to it. I recommend you guys buying this. It has an amazing price for the size of the bottle. I would definitely keep buying it . Use it guys!
Kelly H.
It's okay. I makes me think of windex in a way. Maybe I'm using it wrong but I will pump some on the napkin to wipe and it's not enough to do a lot of wiping with. I believe I much rather have a spray than the pump.
Pat M.
Owasso , OK
I use this all the time .. it is the best and easiest for keeping my kitchen fresh and clean.. i just use a paper towel and I am good to go. I just buy at the grocery store. It has a fresh scent and is a good value.
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
I love using this because it keeps the rest of the handles on my spray bottles clean away from my food items I can just take a paper towel a few dabs on it and I'm good to go love this quick and easy helpful kitchen item
Juls F.
I absolutely love this cleaner it is so easy to use and mess free plus it's extremely easy for my kids to use and smells fantastic it's a good deal and last me a lot longer than a normal cleaner in a spray bottle
Kimberlee IwaIwakapalili C.
Havre, MT
The scent isn't too strong, and it is simple to use! I don't have to worry about excess spraying all over! I can let my son clean and not worry about him inhaling the excess chemical spraying all over the place!
Martina S.
Staten Island, NY
This multi-purpose cleaner has been extremely convenient. Instead of having to get my hands wet and struggling to grab a wipe, i can tap out the amount of product I want at all times with ease. Also, I feel as though I am saving product by using the amount of cleaning agent I want at all times.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?