BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Michele T.
Love this email just pull off a paper towel fold and dab on to the top of this and clean away no having to open bottles or struggling to get the right amount to clean. Just pump and go leaves my counters clean and streak free.
Elena C.
I absolutely love this stuff it smells great and works great too. I like is because you don't need to spray it on a rag to just pump it. It's perfect for in the kitchen and bathroom I definitely would recommend buying this
Brittany M.
Atlanta, GA
I like the thought of this product. It worked pretty well at first. But after a few weeks the pump would squirt on its own.. When I turned off the bathroom light it wld squirt. When someone walked past it would squirt or just for no reason at all and it created a big mess. I ended up discontinuing the product.
Megan T.
Indianapolis, IN
Yes! Hugeeeee fan of Lysol. Recovering germaphobe, I love to have Lysol handy. Living with a boy, these are fantastic! I have to clean less, and the smell is refreshing. Lysol products are always reasonably priced as well.
Mary V.
Thousand Plms, CA
I really enjoyed this product it is just so convenient because the package is nice enough to leave it out on the kitchen counter top so it's a nice go to for quick clean ups just a couple pumps on a cloth and your good to go
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
I think that this product is fantastic! I love the concept of the tap top that allows you to access the product without have to use a spray nozzle. It's very handy. The only downfall is that it is a little pricey at some stores, bu there is always coupon that you can use. :)
Ashley H.
London, KY
I love using the Lysol Power and Free Tap Top all around my home! It has a wonderful scent and cleans various surfaces! I purchased mine at the Dollar Tree! This product was very effective and I would certainly buy it again!
Janette r.
San Jose, CA
I love the lysol products!! This one especially. I use it to clean my bathroom. Unlike other products, the smell isn't so strong and actually smells fresh. I have three kids and i cant clean effectivity without the heavy fumes. This product the same job a stronger smelling product does but safer to the smell.
Dawn-Thomas F.
I want to give this a No Stars but it would of been a good idea but very disappointed, I really wanted it to work so I had something on hand to clean after three boys in the bathroom! No I wouldn't recommend this to anyone!!
Bryan M.
Albuquerque, NM
I love the Lysol Tap Top better than the other countertop cleaners, they work GREAT and make your countertops sparkle. I'm not crazy about the smell. I know it's a cleaning product, but the smell could maybe be a bit milder on the chemical side. However the citrus side of it is good once you can notice it
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's