BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Liz C.
Derby , KS
I have one of these in my kitchen and bathrooms. I have a 1.5 year old so there is always some kind of mess somewhere. I am he kind of person that as soon as I find it I want to clean it right that second and with this product I can do just that. It's right there. I don't have to go into to another room to get the cleaner.
Christina N.
I love using this to wipe down my kitchen table after I eat, wash the dishes, or cook! I use a sponge that you can get anywhere for a dollar or less and just wipe away all the germs and bacteria! But be sure to wash the sponge with hot water after!
Marlana B.
Gainesville, GA
I found this by accident on sale at target. I bought it on a whim and have really enjoyed the convenience of having right on my counter at all times. It's right there when I need it and I don't have to reach down into my cabinet to get cleaner. My main concern is the smell isn't very pleasant. But it seems to clean well!
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
I didn't like the smell of this product at all and made everything I wiped down smell like vomit. I wouldn't suggest this product at all. I am very surprised because I use a lot of their products and have always been very pleased.
Calin P.
Hayesville, NC
A great ite, to clean those tough greasy messes or just cleaning up after your kids. Buy it at your local walmart. What an Awesome product to buy for your household. Lysol disinfects surfaces leaving them squeky clean. I would buy it again and again.
Keisha R.
Ickesburg , PA
I LOVE THE TAP TOPS. They're incredibly convenient for quick messes, such as stovetop grease or crumbs on the counter. Not to mention for quick wipedowns during cold and flu season. Always keep one on hand in my classroom as well!
piper h.
Knoxville, TN
I did not enjoy this product. The idea is good but i think they could improve a few things. The cleaner only gets on one part of the towel making it hard for cleaning large windows. also this product is very messy and hard to apply. i do think its slightly pricey, but if the product has a few fixes it would be worth it.
Lourdes H.
Leesburg , VA
I love using this product Lysol because I can not stand the bacteria, and this product provides a feeling of freshness and especially deep cleaning in my home, even when I have a pet at home, the product helps me keep almost free of bacteria and germs
natalie l.
Orlando, FL
Easy to use love it! especially for a lazy girl like me. i got it i believe from target or public supermarket. very easy to use and haven't had a problem just yet. smells great leaves a good scent behind. will def recommend to others
Hallie W.
Upland, IN
Super easy to use and really gets the job done. Leaves a great smell behind without all of the mess. I purchased this at my local Walmart. I was very impressed with the quality of this product and will continue to purchase it
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's