BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

cammra n.
Traverse City, MI
I make sure my.house is clean and germ free and this helps alot. it very helpful when I can just press down on the top and it despences cleaner on my rag. it's great for small spots of if I don't want to spray the chemicals all over the house.
Maria D.
North Canton, OH
I love the contraption, but the smell is terrible. For some reason the ones I purchased almost smelled like citrus-y vomit. I have not tried any other scent because I am now a little skeptical. Maybe I'll try another scent if it ever goes on sale.
Thegirlreview s.
I love this product so much because it leaves my home smelling and feeling clean and it also good to have around pets so i love that even more! I bought this at target for a reasonable price,I highly recommend this if you have pets around and you don't want something extremly harsh around them,as well having cleaner that's harsh to dirt.
Amanda L.
I really like this product. I don't have to spray or pour anything, just press down with my cleaning towel. Its cleans just like any product and I usually just leave it right in the bathroom by the sink, keeps my bathroom clean all the time.
Erica L.
Bowling Green, KY
I love these wipes because they are very quick. They were effective in cleaning messes up and had a nice scent, but they left a not nice film or residue. They aren't too expensive as I recall, and I would definitely reccomend them still.
Vale C.
A very good product to clean, smell delicious.
Personally, I think it is a product worth buying, not only for its use but also because it yields much and is simply spectacular.
This product is about 5 to 10 dollars where I live, I am Latin, so I think it costs a little more (taxes) but far from it, it is a product worth trying.
shanti j.
This does come in handy when needing to clean up small spills or spots. Not much comes out when you push so I have to do it a few times to get enough on my rag. It does work good and great to have on hand but it's good for large cleaning
jessica g.
Baltimore, MD
I'm really not such a fan of this product. Luckily I used the mail-in-rebate and got to try it out for "free" so I'm not upset that I wasted my money on it. I much prefer the wipes that already have an even amount of wetness to them or the spray that you can spray directly and wipe off. I don't feel the need for these. I cook a lot in my kitchen so being able to let the grim soak in spray helps me more and I find the wipes easier then this for small spills.
Rianna H.
Very clean smelling at a great price. I use this to clean my dog's crate after accidents. It definitely masks the smell while cleaning. I love not having to spray in addition to cleaning. It leaves a long lasting fragrance. And cleans hard messes too!
Jacqui G.
Lawnside, NJ
So far,
I've gotten horrible old stains out of my hubby's white coats,
returned my bathroom grout to it's original white,
removed soap scum from the faucets, and
brightened my granite countertops.
I can't wait to see what else it can do.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's