BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

miki m.
Orange, CA
Perfect little miracle in a container, got it from walmart and dollartree perfect for kitchen and bathrooms. easy to use, not very expensive, effective, clearn very well, will definitely recommend it to everyone who likes easy cleaning with no mess.
Naomi
Just recently purchasef this product, it is a good product but I do not care for the amount of productvthat comes out of it, I say using the spray is much better but it gets the job done if you damp your rag or paper towel which at times is no fun.
Gloria O.
I love cooking but hate cleaning. Voila! enter all in one lysol multi-purpose-cleaner. Together with my paper towel, i am unstoppable. I use this on my counters, walls and floors. Citrus scent is fine, but i will try a different scent once i run out.
Natalie D.
This pump top, helps me grab a rag, paper towel, or whatever sponge or utensil I have in hand to clean different surfaces and isn't too strong an odor that it feels like it's burning your nose. It's a mild smelling, but altogether effective cleaner.
Alexa B.
Brooklyn
Love cleaning with this. It's easy to use and gets the job done easily. The scent helps make cleaning a little better. The price is fairly decent and you can purchase it at any CVS, Walgreens, etc. I recommend this product for other people to buy.
Natasha C.
Yulee, FL
Love this product! Really deep cleans and love the after smell after cleaning with it! Would recommend to anyone who loves a clean smelly good house! You can get it at any grocery store or stores such as walmart or kmart. Go out and buy yours now!
Nicole C.
It smells so good and cleans so well I always clean with this stuff lol because it makes my kitchen smell so good and not like all of the smells from cooking different foods and blocks out the trash can smell to bad the smell doesn't last longer
Delshay G.
My parents just recently bought this product and it isn't really my favorite. You have to push down on it to get the product on the paper towel but then you if you don't give it room to soak then it spills alllll over the place. Not really my first choice
Kristen A.
So easy to use and refill. Makes you feel like there are less germs going around. I bought mine at walmart. It was a pretty good value, but you know were a better value is HOLLAR amazing price and nice scent I would recommend them both to anyone.
Maria D.
North Canton, OH
I love the contraption, but the smell is terrible. For some reason the ones I purchased almost smelled like citrus-y vomit. I have not tried any other scent because I am now a little skeptical. Maybe I'll try another scent if it ever goes on sale.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's