BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Hannah G.
Caldwell, ID
Just have to say, I LOVE the tap top! It makes it so easy to wipe off the counter tops in the kitchen and bathroom and makes it so I have to deep clean less! I would say it's very effective, I use one on my makeup desk and it cuts through everything easily!
Samantha C.
I like the convenience of this cleaner. I keep one next to the kitchen sink so that when I want to wipe down my counters, it's right there. I just use a sponge or paper towel and it not only cleans but makes the room smell fresh. I would definitely repurchase.
Barbara M.
Lysol All purpose cleaner is a great disinfectant for cleaning virutually anything. The price is very reasonable. The different scents the cleaner provide are terrific. This item could be brought in any type of store. I would definetly recommend this item to others
Recyle Beth R.
Chula Vista, CA
I haven't use this item but i wanted to try this cleaner, it must be affordable for this brand i am familiar already, would be great for cleaning and would be effective for cleaning purposes. i woyld love to recommend this item to my family and friends.
Dorie P.
Depew, NY
This product does the job of keeping my house both disinfected but also clean. It comes at a good value for the job it achieves it my household and I like this brand name very much and I would highly recommend it for purchase. I love the scent as well.
victoria b.
Linden, MI
I am using this product and it keeps everything so fresh and clean. not as bad as some of the other products as far as the price. its a nice citrus scent which I love. I bought mine at Walmart. but also can buy it at Meijer. and I recommended it to my mom.
Misty P.
Cooper, TX
These are super quick and convenient to use. We keep these on hand in our house especially when my nieces and nephew come to visit. I also feel confident that no matter what I'm cleaning up it is sanitized at the same time. I would definitely recommend.
Naomi
Just recently purchasef this product, it is a good product but I do not care for the amount of productvthat comes out of it, I say using the spray is much better but it gets the job done if you damp your rag or paper towel which at times is no fun.
miki m.
Orange, CA
Perfect little miracle in a container, got it from walmart and dollartree perfect for kitchen and bathrooms. easy to use, not very expensive, effective, clearn very well, will definitely recommend it to everyone who likes easy cleaning with no mess.
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
It does the job very well. we usually keep it clean the counters. It is very effecting and has a very fresh citrus scent. The scent would also remind you of summer. The pro is it disinfects bacteria. I would definitely repurchase this product again.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's