BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Jessica M.
Huntington, WV
These tap top cleaner dispensers are the bees' knees. They dispense just enough cleaner to get the job done - no more wasting cleaner with excessive sprays. I like the citrus scent the best, but the fresh scent is nice, too. The dispensers are small and not an eye sore, so they can be left in sight of where they're most needed!
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
I found this in the Dollar Tree and thought that I was a cool concept and I was right. The built in pump makes clean up real easy. It very handy in my bathroom after I was my face and I need to clean the sink top, just a few pumps and I'm able to wipe my surface clean. I hope the bottle is reusable that way I can put my own mixture in once I've used up all the product.
Erin L.
Paragould, AR
I really thought it would mean I'm super lazy if I used this product, but the pump is actually really convenient. I can sit it down and just push to get the product and not have to pick it up. I also don't use too much product that way. Great cleaning power, and of course, with the Lysol name, I never have to wonder if my surfaces are as clean as they can possibly be.
Emily H.
This is so convenient and easy to use in the kitchen. I love that a little bit goes a very long way, it lasts for weeks and the scent is a definite bonus. I use it on everything from the table to counters, the glass top stove to walls marked up with dirty hands. What started off as an impulse by is now a grocery list staple.
Susan B.
Jerseyville
It's a great cleaner and disinfectant! I would highly recommend this product to anyone that has anybody that is sick or fearing that the flu is going to hit the household!
Erica G.
Corp Christi, TX
I like how convenient this cleaner is to leave in the bathroom. I do not recommend keeping it open all the time because it is easy for kids to get to. I just take a paper towel and pump a couple of pumps and clean surfaces easily. It does dispense a little unevenly which is the only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5.
Micaela F.
Fayetteville, NC
Absolutely amazing product. Who ever thought of this is a genius. It's the perfect cleaning assistant. Specially if your a multitasker like myself. No extra hands? No problem! It is perfect for multitasking. You just whatever napkin or towel your using get a pump and your good to go! It also smells amazing, and I love how the smell stays on my surfaces. I love my mom for recommending this and I love that I have one in all my main rooms
Ali R.
Lafayette, LA
This dispenser is the bomb.com! I love not having to fumble with a bottle and worry about the sprayer leaking or not working- this sits on the kitchen window sill, never moves and is super easy to refill when it runs dry! The Lysol smells amazing and is gentle on my custom counters but tough on germs and stains!
Samantha O.
Austin, TX
PERFECT FOR BUSY MOMS .. Actually moms in general , especially ones with baby's that need to be held all the time , it's so easy all you do is push in the top and bam out can start cleaning , no need to spray anything , it's just perfect I love it I have on in everyroom it makes it so much easier to clean Daily
Raque R.
I like the aroma of this product of Lysol, its aroma is impregnated for a long time and works just as I need it. My house always smells clean after using this product
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?