BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Casandra M.
Burlington
I like this for my office. Convenient and doesn't take up too much space. Cleans my desks and office area will. Good smell. I buy it at my grocery store. I would continue to buy.
Hannah K.
Wilmington, OH
I love these little tap top cleaners! They are so convenient when dealing with nasty messes! You don't have to touch the bottle to spray and spread the nastiness anymore than necessary!
Jessica G.
Howell, MI
I love the house after I use Lysol. It seems so clean and seeing how I have a little one it needs to be cleaned all the time. I buy this product at Walmart, Target, and Meijers.
Angela C.
Goose Creek, SC
I use this product because it cleans well and smell refreshing it effective no I am not disappointed in this product keeps everything clean and smell good. lit is affordable.
Jessica P.
Florence, KY
I recently lucked up and found this product at the Dollar Tree for $1. I picked up two that day knowing that they had to be more expensive in other stores and I was receiving a good deal. I placed one on my kitchen counter for quick wipe downs while cooking or after washing the dishes and so far I'm pleased. The product is definitely quick to use, grab a cloth and press down on the top, wipe away the mess and you're done. I'm hoping to find more of these soon and stock up :)
Sandy T.
i like lysol with hydrogen peroxide multipurpose cleaner! it serve the purpose! i use it in our kitchen counter and even in the bathroom! the price is just right. we love it!
Cierra R.
Columbia, SC
I love how easy these are to use! They’re expensive for what they are though, I feel like id do better to buy a spray bottle of multi surface cleaner instead of using this. The scents are nice!
Abby M.
I really like this product because it smells good and it cleans really well but it leaks all over the place sometimes and it can leave certain products super sticky!
barbara t.
Willow Grove, PA
Lysol Lemon Breeze All Purpose Cleaner makes cleaning a snap. I use it on the stove top, the kitchen counters and tabletop making the kitchen smell clean and fresh. I can then move onto the bathroom to clean with the same cleaner. Very versatile cleaning product!
Logan R.
Works very well! Does everything it claims to do! I use it almost every day and love how it smells. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good reliable product to keep their home clean and smelling fresh all of the time!
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?