BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Nadia N.
Lysol for at home or on the go, love this product. Cleans exceptionally well and smells great! I'm in Healthcare and a pet owner and this is my go to product for cleaning and efficiency!
Jacqueline F.
Torrington, CT
I told my husband to buy something that it going to smell good at the same time kill all germs and that it’s good for all surfaces. He came home with this. I like it a lot. He did a good job .
Cindy L.
Frisco
Love Lysol wipes. SO CONVENIENT TO USE and cleans very well! Effective and affordable. Always have a bottle in the house. Can get from costco, walmart, or target so it's easily accessible.
Christina B.
Petaluma, CA
I love this product! I actually bought out the shelf even before trying, I knew I was going to like it. I had tried a tap top from another brand, so being Lysol, I knew this was a no brainer, it had to be a great product. I love the ease of the product, grab a towel, tap tap, wipe wipe and toss. I have one sitting ontop of my counter in my kitchen and bathrooms. I love to keep my house clean, I encourage everyone else to keep it clean, this helps by having it exposed for everyone to see. The packaging has great soft prints, love them. The only suggestion I would make, is the smell. I would work on the smell a bit. All your other Lysol products smell so good. This just needs a little more work. It cleans great, looks great, Idea is great, matter of ease is great, its a great product!!
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps my house stay refreshed and look picture perfect throughout the day. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my cleaning routine without it!
Lindsay N.
Teutopolis
I love having these in the bathroom to clean up messes quickly, like when your preschooler squeezes out way to much toothpaste then moves it around on the counter before telling you.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
This product is amazing!!! I keep in my bathroom and it's perfect when I just need to wipe down the counters or other surfaces. Super easy and so handy to clean up in between full cleanings!
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
a good product, can be used for every corner of the house, disinfects in a natural way without much effort so I recommend it for everything. a product that meets your expectations
Saouila A.
They come in handy at any mess I have. The products are what they say can do. They don't have that strong aroma other company products have that'll hurt your eyes or make you cough when cleaning. Lysol is safe and I recommend it to every household.
Laura H.
I love how easy this is to use, just take your dish rag and push down! I found it for a great price at Walmart and it was cheaper than I thought! The sent was not over powering!
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?