BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Laura C.
Tucker, GA
Buen producto que ayuda a remover la grasa fácilmente de cualquier superficie. Hay que tener cuidado de no dejarlo abierto por qué se puede secar. Tiene mejores resultados si se usa inmediatamente y no en “vieja suciedad”
Rachel P.
Bakersfield, CA
We are Lysol fans at our house! We use it all the time, because we always have large groups of people over. It always smells good, and you can always rely on the fact that it will not be very expensive.
Courtney M.
Grosse Pointe
This is such a great product to keep your house clean. It smells fantastic, is a disinfectant, and keeps all your surfaces clean and spot free. I would recommend, especially for someone in college.
jess w.
Toms River, NJ
I like using Lysol because it really deep cleans the surface. I'm just not a fan of the scent it gives off. I mostly buy them from Target or the grocery store. They are cheap for their large bottles.
Nailyn K.
Drexel Hill, PA
Not only do these smell so good, they're so easy to use! I admit, when I bought mine, I didn't realize what the tap top was but after using it, I love how easy it makes cleaning the tabletops
Alexvina J.
Hamlet, NC
I got this so my daughter can use it to clean the kitchen counters and dining room table. It makes it mess free for her to do her chores and she makes a game out of If so it's a win-win for me
Jacquelyn G.
Cherryville, NC
We love this at my house because the kids can use it without getting to much on one cloth. They just tap it once and have enough to get the job done. It smells good to 🤩 that’s always a plus!
This is a must have for anyone and everyone, from those who consider themselves lazy cleaners to those (like me) who are more on the obsessive side when it comes to cleanliness and germs. It's easy to use, requiring the user to gently press a washcloth, paper towel, etc down on the top of the container. The hassle of getting out a spray cleaner and moving things off the counters to avoid them being misted is eliminated. A couple pumps and I can wipe down all my counters (as often and obsessively) as I'd like, and I'm left feeling confident that they have been disenfected. The only con in my opinion is that it's not ideal for cleaning up an sort of gunk or substance that may be on the counter, more heavy duty type cleaning, however I say it's a must have!!!!! perfect for use in a bathroom or kitchen.
Lauren W.
I just discovered this little gem and I ADORE it. I have a different fragrance but the product works wonderfully. I LOVE that I can use as little or as much as I want on a papertowel or a cloth (if I have a heavier clean up). It's convenient, less expensive and less waste then those already soaked cloths. This little container has a push top so when you need it, you just grab a paper towel or cloth, push it down on the container and wet it to the amount desired (one squish vs soaking a cloth). The fragrance isn't over powering and this really gets the job done. LOVE IT!!!!
Nadia N.
Lysol for at home or on the go, love this product. Cleans exceptionally well and smells great! I'm in Healthcare and a pet owner and this is my go to product for cleaning and efficiency!
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's