BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Bianca I.
Randolph, NJ
Lysol is a trusted brand in my home. It's effective and the only thing that I know will kill all the germs. I use it in my car too. The scent is good and the packaging is great. You can reuse the packaging after which is a plus.
Jessica M.
Grand rapids, MI
I love cleaning so I love these easy to use wipes. They work well overall, not great on crusty burnt on type things, but they are not advertised to be either. Be careful using them w bare hands, they can dry out your skin.
Shannon M.
Burlington, WA
This Lysol tap service bottle is one of the best things for quick clean-ups around the house. I especially like it in the restroom where I can do a quick clean up while I'm in there. It is also very useful for the kitchen when there's a little spill. Especially when trying to get the children or the men of the house to do a quick clean up when they spill something. I recommend this product very highly to anyone and everyone
Robin A.
Shoreham, NY
I thought I would love the tap top and use it more often. I found that a paper towel wasn’t really strong enough to use with it and that was disappointing. So it ended up to be around for a year LOL until I tossed it.
Tiffany M.
White, SD
I keep this by my sink and use it for cleaning cooking surfaces, it's easy to grab a rag and just press down a few times to wipe things down, and I trust it's going to be killing lots of germs since it's by lysol
Lauren N.
Dexter, MO
I have bought many of these! They are wonderful for spills and a quick clean up! Also disinfectant. I am impressed and serves its purpose. It’s priced good and works wonderful! I will continue to purchase this
Meghan H.
Mesa, AZ
Love this! I keep it right next to my paper towel dispenser so I can just grab, tap, and wipe! Makes clean up super easy. Doesn’t take up much counter space either which is nice! And it smells pretty good!!
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
Has a very clean smell like citrus fruit , leaves my surfaces streak free. Bottle has a nice design. Walmart has good price.. and usually had in store coupons. Good product! Will continue to purchase!!
Megan B.
I love these cleaners!!!! I have one on my counter top in the kitchen and bathroom. Whenever I need to spot clean something I just press down on the top with a napkin and the cleaner comes out and I am ready to clean. This makes then so convenient and they honestly make spot cleaning more enjoyable/less of a hassle, especially because they leave the area sparkly, clean, and smelling fresh.
Rachael F.
Marshfield, MA
I use these on every surface in my house. Tables, stove, countertop, bathroom too! They have many different scents that don’t smell to strong like chemicals. They are so easy for little to big messes.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's