BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Kayla H.
Nitro, WV
I LOVE THESE!!!!! I got some super cheap with coupons a few months ago and fell in love. I especially love the packaging. I seem to use less and it lasts longer!!
Natasha E.
Petoskey, MI
This isn't a conscience for me at all I perfer the whites better more efficient I don't always have paper towel and with this you need towel or a rag of some sort verse the towlwts I grab use throw away
Brina S.
Redgranite , WI
Lysol does not claim this product kills mold -- I'm sure some government idiot would go after them if they did. But I WILL make this claim!!! I have used Lysol Original Concentrate for over 40 years in 8 older houses and, if you treat a damp, moldy basement with it, the mold stays away for years. Try it under your smelly kitchen or bathroom sink where the old plumbing has caused mold from leaks over the years. The strong Lysol odor immediately covers up the mold smell --- but wait! Long after the Lysol smell is gone, the mold smell does not come back! Nor do the white and black mold patches reappear. The EPA wants you to tear down a building if it has mold but I will share a way to save that building or house for about $40. ($10 for the Lysol and $20-$30 for a face mask filter). WARNING: Do not use this method without a suitable FILTER face mask or it will hurt your lungs! MY METHOD: Put a double-dose concentration of the Lysol Concentrate (maybe 3 oz per gallon of water) into a paint sprayer or garden sprayer and mist the heck out of your basement or other affected area. Get it in the edges and corners and everywhere it gets damp. Let it fly into the walls, ceiling and the air itself (mold spores are in the air). Then leave the area for a few hours. You have just saved yourself tens of thousands of dollars in rebuilding or "mold-removal" costs. DISCLAIMERS: 1. This only works with Original brown-bottle Concentrate -- forget the spray cans and other scents, they don't have the same chemical; 2. I am not a scientist, just a very experienced DIY homeowner; 3. I have NO relationship to Lysol or any seller and I'm not trying to sell you anything; 4. If your basement leaks or is continuously damp, you should try to fix the source of the problem or you may have to spray every year; 5. If you mist without a proper filtered face mask, don't complain to me -- I tried it ONCE; 6. I'm just a person trying to help and I take absolutely no responsibility for anything you do. Now...try this stuff and thank me later. NOTE: If you don't want to spray, MOP the area thoroughly with the high concentrate -- it's not as effective but you won't need a filtered face mask.
Megan P.
Seaside Heights, NJ
What a great product! The tap feature makes it that much easier and hands free to clean up around the house! It almost makes it enjoyable! The scent is wonderful and makes the house smell great!
Sarah A.
Fort Worth
Absolutely love these to clean the bathroom! They’re super easy to use, they smell great, and I don’t have to worry about getting my hands all icky! My bathroom is left spotless and smelling super clean!
Liv D.
Madison, WI
This is a must have for anyone and everyone, from those who consider themselves lazy cleaners to those (like me) who are more on the obsessive side when it comes to cleanliness and germs. It's easy to use, requiring the user to gently press a washcloth, paper towel, etc down on the top of the container. The hassle of getting out a spray cleaner and moving things off the counters to avoid them being misted is eliminated. A couple pumps and I can wipe down all my counters (as often and obsessively) as I'd like, and I'm left feeling confident that they have been disenfected. The only con in my opinion is that it's not ideal for cleaning up an sort of gunk or substance that may be on the counter, more heavy duty type cleaning, however I say it's a must have!!!!! perfect for use in a bathroom or kitchen.
Nicole M.
Farmingdale , NY
Definitely like the way all these mom how to keep my house smelling fresh and clean I am a clean feeling I Purchased us at target and it was very bored one and you get a lot of product for your money
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
This cleanser is awesome for quick clean up jobs! Just grab a towel, paper or cloth, push down once or twice and you're ready to go!! I love the ease of use. I keep it right next to the sink, so when I have little cooking mishaps or spills, you just wipe and you're done in seconds!! I'm amazed it took so long for a product with such ease to appear on the marketplace. As soon as I saw it, I tried it and have been a steady customer ever since! I have chronic pain, so bending down to get to the cleaners under the sink is super inconvenient for me on most days, that's why I love this so much! It's perfect for people with mobility issues as well! Love it!!
daniella f.
baltimore
I find that Lysol makes stains and stickiness dissolve faster than any other cleaner. I love using the wipes because they are saturated in the solution so they can remove oil/ grime/dirt in one swoop
Dolores H.
Longview, TX
I have never used these particular products by Lysol... but if you sent them to me I would give you my honest opinion ! I have used Lysol Cleaning wipes and Lysol spray! love the spray not so much the wipes...Sorry I couldn't be much help on this one!
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's