BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Lysol Power & Free Tap Top Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle
Respecto a los productos de limpieza me voy mucho hacia los cítricos, segun a mi parecer, se me hace mucho mas sencillo. Siento que con este tipo me dura mas la frescura en la casa que con los aromas florales.
Sierra S.
I love using this to clean up my kiddos messes! Having a 4 and 2 year old running around there is never a dull moment nor a clean germ free spot. Glad to have found these and I will continue to buy every scent!
Marissa N.
Morganfield
Love using Lysol to get my house clean. Lysol wipes are my favorites because you can just pop one out and then throw it away after you clean. All Lysol products I’ve bought have nice scents and aren’t too strong.
Meredith F.
Love these wipes. For any mess or just a wipe down of the counter, they get the job done. I burn through packs of these because they’re so useful. They also smell really nice, so that’s a pro that it has going for it.
Niha A.
Austin, TX
These are the best wipes ever. I use them to clean my kitchen counters and bathroom counters. Try disinfect and smell great at the same time. The container lasts a very long Time and it is a staple in my home.
Sara R.
Orlando
Such a convince packaging for emery spills. I love that you can use as much or a skittle as needed. It helped keep the messes from our new puppy at bay, along with the toddler “spills”! Use this product daily!
Cora K.
Fort Jennings, OH
I really like how good it is at cleaning thing I don't have to buy multiple products to
get things cleaned the first time. They smell good an make my home smell clean. if bought on sale the price is great
Yolanda M.
These are convenient to clean up quick spills when you don't want to get out your whole bucket of cleaning stuff. This fits perfect on bathroom sinks and kitchen countertops. I would but this product again.
DANIELLE M.
Arlington, VA
I feel like with lysol it really leaves everything clean. especially with their smells, very nice scent. I think their products are pretty effective. A con could be that their smells are pretty strong and may like tickle your nose
Kayla H.
Nitro, WV
I LOVE THESE!!!!! I got some super cheap with coupons a few months ago and fell in love. I especially love the packaging. I seem to use less and it lasts longer!!
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's