BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Maria M.
The multipurpose cleaner of lysol of lemon without a doubt leaves my house totally clean and I like to use this product a lot
Andrea P.
I love its fresh scent and leaves shiny all the surfaces where you use it, it also eliminates bacteria and germs, I love it
Shawnice P.
Doral, FL
Love the convenience of this dispenser. It has a nice odor and cleans well. It's to easy to use and helps save on time too
Stephanie C.
Lachute
Really good product. I feel safe using this product with my kids around. It has a good value, good quality and smell good.
Patricia A.
Chiclayo
Muy bueno en mi país solo se vende en supermercado es bueno estoy contenta con el precio y el resultado de este producto
Ana Priscilla C.
Arecibo, PA
Omg!!! This is amazing you just tap and thats it, is sooooo handy, I have one by the kitchen sink and in my 2 bathrooms.
paulina s.
me encanto el olor es muy rico y no es fuerte queda en el ambiente por un tiempo y no hace doler la cabeza es agradable
Nemata K.
Edmonton, AB
Makes the house smell clean and fresh..very welcoming.i like it,cleans very well and the smell is not too over bearing
Alexandra H.
Fremont, California
I love that this is multi purpose, I can use it anywhere and everywhere, especially when I accidentally bump my coffee!
Danielle A.
Toronto, ON
Love this cleaner for every day messes, works well, I have no complaints. I would recommended this product to everyone
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's