BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Constanza B.
Me gusta por que con este producto puedo dejar super limpia mi casa, me encantaría si ademas de limpiar dejase con olor rico. Hay le daría las cinco estrellas
Georgina C.
This product lysol all purpose cleaner really clean my house leaving it spots less. I really enjoy using it and always purchase it whenever I go to the store.
Daiquan R.
Rock Hill, SC
Great Product !
Use this every day for cleaning my makeup stains in the bathroom. I bought this from Walmart. Very effective for everyday use and smells great.
Alejandra M.
Lysol I like, is very good, I smell it, it cleans very well, I use it to clean the floor, the windows or any other part of the house, it is very easy to use.
Jany J.
Es un excelente producto porque además de que limpia DESINFECTA, eso le da un plus ya que elimina virus, bacterias. Además su rico aroma no te desagradara.
Dannica A.
i have been using lysol to clean our bathroom its very effective and sufficient. My mom always bought every time we are out of stock. The price is good.
Oyee M.
They are my life saver being clean bug i love to use them ay my home i. Kitchen in my kid room every where yhey clean the stains and senatize space well
Angel O.
Very efficient when cleaning my computer keyboard and my desktop since it leaves no residue or sticky so I can work much better, I recommend them !!!
Karen S.
My mom likes this kind of products to cleaning the house, it smell really good,
And we have noticed that if it complies with what it says in the ads.
Jessica R.
I love how certitude this is and you don’t have to touch the cleaner if you don’t want you just push down and you have enough cleaner to clean with
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's