BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Cheyenne S.
Mag, NM
Great smell and I trust that it cleans my house safely and cleanly
It gets stains out from my counters and it is so easy to use because even if I have guest coming over I can just put a napkin down and then wipe of the area I needed to and all done.
Sabrina M.
Russell
I like lysol all purpose cleaner lemon breeze because its easy to use. I usually buy it from the grocery store. It smells good although when not used for a long time, the scent changes and doesn't smell too good anymoe. Imigyt buy it again.
Susy P.
It cleans really good and also leaves brilliand and relucient the places were I clean with it, what i dont like is that sometimes the spay lets a very hard smell, and :/ It let's some moment with the air smelling like detergent, It's a good cleaner i could recommend it
Sonia J.
Mississauga, ON
I really like this product! It leaves my house sparkling clean and smells very fresh and energizing. It's a very effective cleaner and was pretty affordable. Once again, I really like this so I recommend and I would buy this again.
Araceli S.
Katy, TX
Found this fabulous find at Dollar Tree. I was excited to see it and bought 4 since they were only $1 each. This is so easy to use, I just leave it on my counter top and since it has a nice packaging it looks nice. Just tap tap tap and you can start cleaning. I used this for a quick clean up on my counter tops.
Valentina R.
This products are the best because it keeps my house clean, now my house has a nice scent and my friends always ask me about the scent, it is very cheap and you can buy it in all súper markets, you are going to be satisface with this product because everybody are going yo be jelous of your beaut house
Aj Fares L.
Since i have used this product for cleaning my house most of my visitors compliment me on how clean and refreshing smelling my home is. there is no downside for me avout this product i would rate it 5 out 5 stars. i would buy it over and over again cause it keeps my home so polished1
Diamond J.
This product smells so good but often times it leaves a little a film on the surfaces that you use it on. It is wise to spray the product on the counter so that it may activate its self then take a regular dish rag and run warm/hot water over it, ring it out and finish the job!:)
Tara C.
I love the Lysol Tap Top better than the other countertop cleaners, they work GREAT and make your countertops sparkle. I don't however like the scent of this one as much as the Citrus Sparkle one.
Michele B.
Waasis, NB
I have always been a fan of Lysol cleaner. I find it cleans really well in all areas of the house. I find most scents are not over powering and smell really nice. This is a very affordable cleaner and I would recommend to anyone who needs an all purpose cleaner.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's