BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Karelyn S.
Doral, FL
Siempre lysol es necesario en casa, más cuando se tiene animales dentro del hogar en mi caso (mi perro 🐕) desinfecta de la mejor manera además de que la fragancia es muy refresacante.
Luz E. S.
Calexico, CA
I love this cleanser. It gives anything you clean with this a great smell. Super clean. It last a lot. I would recommend it a lot. It is very affordable. There are lots of different smells. You can find it in any store I think.
Xuan L.
I have been looking for a year for something that is natural, strong and effective to use on my quartz countertops. Quartz is nonporous and Lysol states that you can use these on nonporous surfaces if you wipe them afterwards with water. I could care less how they smell! Hydrogen peroxide is a natural cleaner and is super effective! Don't ever put a "fragrance" in them to mask the smell because then I would be wiping my countertops with some "un"natural ingredient and most likely it would make the hydrogen peroxide less effective. CLEAN smells good to me!
Cara K.
St, AB
I really love the packaging on this product. It makes it so handy to have on your kitchen counter to quickly clean up gross messes or quickly wipe down surfaces.
Erika Judith O.
Estas toallitas para limpiar son lo mejor, puedes usarla en cualquier superficie aunque yo las utilizo mas en la cocina y comedor, dejan muy limpias las cosas y se mantienen mojadas pea hacer su trabajo, además como prometen desinfectar me siento más segura al limpiar cosas que tienen contacto con las cosas que utilizo para hacer de comer
Zaida M.
Tiene muy buenos olores hay para cada gusto y eso me agrada de esta marca ya que tienez de que escoger y dura mucho los olores que emenan estas fragancias para hogar
Rahaf E.
Jeddah, Jeddah
i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want it i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want try this item
Jeary S.
I just starting using Lysol/peroxide , Yes it does have a odd smell but does well cleaning, I am a asthmatic and it is hard to find products to use that won't bring on asthma symptoms. I am impressed! I also other Lysol products mainly with with citrus fragrance .
Del valle J.
Lysol Power It is a multi-purpose area to keep your kitchen, bathroom and bacteria free with, easy to use, Agard smell leaving your places with impeccable shine eliminating the toughest stains. use only a minimal amount and lasts a lot, they are totally economic
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love keeping this product next to my sink for wiping down counters, the stove, fridge... ect. It's part of my nightly routine, it leaves everything smelling greatly and gives me peace of mind knowing it's sanitized. I love this stuff and buy it regularly.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's