BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Amber k.
surrey
I'm not a huge fan of this product, I prefer the spray. It is however super simple to use and nice to have on hand for small spot cleaning here and there. Tends to be expensive and I wouldn't necessarily recommend it to others
Fatima M.
Très nettoyant déloge bien je le recommande mais surtout il sent très très très très très très très très très bon il est toujours nécessaire d’en avoir un sous la main
Diane M.
Love the smell . I use this product to clean and sanitize my home. From toilets to counters and floors. Easy to use and mix with water in spray bottles etc.
Latoya C.
Great product with absolutely great quality and the best pricing in town. Love the finish and texture but the wear time and scent seems to fade away fast.
This can’t be well compared to other brands. This brand without a doubt always surpasses expectations 💯
Highly recommended and I will repurchase.
Amy F.
St, NL
I absolutely love this product! I buy it all of the time. It is very useful in my house. I’m never disappointed when I use this. Also, it is not expensive even at full price. I would recommend this to use.
Ranee L.
Toronto, ON
I'm not sure if this is the same product in Canada but it's definitely my favourite cleaning product. They are tear-able tissue wipes that you can swipe over furniture to clean them. I love it because it is effective, durable, easy to use and light smelling. My house always has 4 containers, and usually different scents. I personally like the citrus one.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
Lysol is the product I use more often to clean my house and I cannot think of any other. the smell is really good and it has the good antibacterial effect. It is easily available in supermarkets and not very expensive at all. I recommend it to all mums especially if you have small ones.
Amanda N.
Winnipeg
My husband loves the Lysol cleaning wipes. He literally uses it for everything. Our fridge, stove, counters, the walls. The smell is off putting but it gets the job done. Its easily purchased in bulk at Costco so the price is great and I would highly recommend it to other people to use.
Rebecca R.
Brookhaven, MS
I love the way Lysol cleans my bathroom and smells. It always does a great job at cleaning the area I like to keep clean. I feel confident when cleaning with Lysol because I feel like I am protecting my family from germs. That makes me want to keep a supply of it in my cabinet so my family will always be protected.
cori t.
Victoria, BC
Fabulous. Smells great. Leaves a nice clean area. No residue and lasting scent. I don't no how much more I can really write about this. But this won't let me leave this page til if I'll it out a little more. So here I am. Writing nothing. Happy yet?
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's