BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Logan G.
Kansas City , MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Loved the fresh scent, easy to use. It didn’t leave any of my counter tops filmy or with traces of dirt/food behind.
Victoria R.
Marion
Purchased at: Walmart
I thought at first I was mainly buying the pump but the design of the product is genius. I love not having to spray anything!
Betsy D.
Lafayette, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep these in all 4 bathrooms in our house for quick, convenient clean-ups for our busy lifestyle. I love that it can stay on the counter. It’s affordable, cleans well and I recommend it to all my friends!
Sara B.
Houston
I really like the Lysol multi-purpose cleaner. It doesn’t leave any sort of residue and doesn’t have a strong chemical smell.
Shivani L.
Toronto
Purchased at: Costco
I use this all the time to wipe down all the surfaces in my house. I use it on the kitchen counter, desks, in the kitchen and in the bathroom. It is great at getting out tough stains and grime as well as leaves a fresh scent . The wipes are also great at evaporating so the surfaces are self drying which creates less work for me. If I don’t have a ton of time to do a deep clean I just grab a couple of lysol wipes and it leaves the house feeling a bit more refreshed! I always have at least 2-3 containers at home.
Jen D.
St, AB
There is no more a staple product in my house than the Lysol Disinfectant Wipes.

I use these to clean almost every inch of my house, from wiping sticky stuff off the counters and floors, to the tub, etc. It will get the undesirable off of anything, just don't be an idiot and mix it with something else or rub it on something where someone sensitive might run into it. Not good for animals, just keep your pets out of the way while wiping it down and rinse off any animal items after.

Buy these for the fastest clean of your damn house ever.
Liz M.
Winnipeg
These aren’t too bad, I continue repurchasing them. Great to clean things from your phone to your bathroom. I like how they have different scents, the only con is that I notice they leave behind little specs of the fabric?? I noticed while cleaning my car
Holly F.
Red Deer County, AB
Wasn’t a fan of this products. Doesn’t last for the kitchen messes. Much easier to use a spray bottle and just be done with the mess. Not worth the price for the cool container and idea that you’d think it would be.
Damaris V.
Nayarit, México
Este tipo de productos te facilita la vida en casa. Cómo ama de casa creo que no hay mejor aliado que este. Los precios no son tan elevados y realmente sanitizan no solo embarran la mugre.
Joan D.
Elliot lake, ON
I was excited to try this product when it came out. The scent is fresh and makes your house smell wonderful when you use it. It's great for those little jobs that just need a little wipe. There perfect for little kids to help out with small tasks around the house. The price isn't more expensive then the next all purpose cleaner.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?