BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Tiffany B.
Nixa, MO
It makes a mess when you use not my fav. Sent isn't good. Disappointed to say the least.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
I use this in my kitchen. Always does a great job even with grease. Would continue to buy
Hannah M.
roseboro
Smells great. Gets the kids messes cleaned up everyday. Definitely recommend. Affordable
Megan M.
I love the smell of this product and how easy it is to use anywhere. Definitely recommend
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
I love this. It's so easy and convenient to leave out on the counter with cool looks too.
Stacy M.
I use these for everyday use, very good product, clean very well and always smells great.
Angel T.
Dolton, IL
love how it kills germs on surfaces. and it smells great. and it is also very effective.
Dani K.
Spring Hill, TN
Makes cleaning so much easier! I keep one in my kitchen and bathroom for easy clean ups.
Veronica O.
Columbus, OH
Can’t live without this stuff!!! My sister and I always buy multiples when it is on sale!
Adriana J.
Bakersfield, CA
This product works so good and also smells good i would recommend it to people ro buy it
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?