BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Rachel V.
Fort Worth
The Lysol is good for cleaning kitchen counters. It doesn't clean the stove top good. It also is not that great at cleaning bathrooms especially when trying to get rid of urine smells. The price is not bad at all. If you want something just for kitchen counters I recommend it.
37734CRISTHINA N.
Davenport, FL
Esto Es Como magia. PUEDES Añadir un poco de todo el interior de la taza del inodoro, espera par de horas y al ras.  Se Elimina TODO!  Usted No Tiene Que fregar o nada!  Es Muy Fácil y Eficaz.  Que: Además de la venta del baño con olor agradable y limpio
Chelsea S.
These products are all great! The lemon breeze cleaner smells amazing and does a really good job cleaning my counters. The power and free tap top multi-cleaner is amazing when I need to reload more cleaner on my towel.
Juliana C.
Washington, DC
I would purchase again, but only in tandem with the traditional spray bottle. Pros for this product are that you can keep it on the counter near the kitchen sink as the design is similar to hand soap and blends in seamlessly with the objects traditionally kept next to the kitchen sink. This allows guests and residents to quickly clean-up spills without having to reach under the sink for the spray bottle. The cons are that this product is not efficient for cleaning large spaces of a counter. If you wanted to clean the entire counter with this product you would have to continuously tap this product and then manually use your hand to clean every inch of the counter. Conversely, with the spray bottle, you can spray the entire counter and then take a cloth and sweep it across the counter several times. If you miss a spot with the cloth, at least the area has still been disinfected with the product. This is not true with the free pump product. Because the product must be applied to the cloth, if you miss a spot with the cloth, that area will not receive any Lysol product. I'll still purchase this product to use for small clean-ups, but I will also continue to purchase the spray bottle for larger jobs.
Kim J.
Annapolis, MD
I love this product! It's a great everyday go to, and leaves my house smelling fresh and clean. You get great bang for your buck with it! You can get it at almost retailers in the cleaning aisle.
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
We keep this next to our sink for easy clean up. The only reason I didn’t give it a 5 Star is because the scent gets stronger the longer you have it and use it, it also stays to your hand if you don’t use a heavier towel or rag. You can get it at dollar tree for a dollar.
Lori F.
Walterboro, SC
ive used the lysol all purpose cleaner lemon breeze its worked very well cleaning its affordable its a good product i do really like the lemon smell it does have a nice scent i love it so far i def will be buying this product again for all of you looking for a good smelling cleaning product i would recommend this
Angelica T.
Brownwood, TX
I absolutely love every Lysol product I have purchased and i will continue to buy Lysol products I love the scent ! Its not to pricey ! Very affordable! It works very good on anything!!! I love it and I will continue to buy Lysol products!! I would highly recommend lysol for anything
Aslyn R.
Lafayette, IN
I use the aerosol spray more often than any other Lysol product. I use it most when someone in my house is sick, and I swear by it! Helps kill germs while keeping a piece of mind for myself!
Necole R.
Kingsport, TN
Love using Lysol products, especially the wipes they are so convenient for clearing my counter tops and other hard services. I would recommend and buy Lysol products. The products are affordable and effective for cleaning all places that germs and dirt live.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?