BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Devin T.
Davison, MI
This stuff is good. It smells good and is so easy to use. It's just right there when you need it
Neve S.
I really like to use multi purpose cleaners with some nice scent. It's great value for the price.
Claudia Y.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Love this product. Leaves my bathroom clean, sparkly and with a great smell. Removes dirt easily.
Amanda D.
Great product, easy to use and you don't need to carry a bottle around all the time! Fresh scent!
Chelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
I need to try new products for my home and maybe this is it. This looks sturdy, I’m going to buy.
Karen S.
Racine, WI
Love these. Convenient. My husband doesn't agree. Thinks they're pointless. He's wrong...again.
Ashley N.
Jacksonville, AL
Love it keep it by the sink for a quick clean up! Easy and very convenient!! Highly recommend!
Monique A.
Fairborn, OH
I use Lysol a lot for all the items you can use it for not too pricy about two bucks at Walmart
Ashley H.
Akron, PA
Love this. I keep one on my bathroom sink for quick daily cleaning as needed. It works wonders
mandy l.
Douglasville, GA
I absolutely love this stuff and it makes my counters Sparkles so good leaves a nice clean look
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?