BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Brenda B.
Unadilla, Ga
Lysol smells soo good! I can use it on anything really, Kitchen, living room, restrooms, dining room, bedrooms, anywhere! It is very effective! I believe it is a good price.(Youget what you pay for) I would buy it again and again and again. I would totally recommend as well!
Ms. DC H.
Woodbridge, VA
Excellent product, have been using it for years and continue to use them. Hopefully, they do not change as it is good the way it is and does not need improvement. Meets all my cleaning needs. The cost could be lower, appears to increase when they redesigned the packaging. The consumer should not take on the extra cost.

Margareth D.
Midwest City, OK
This is such a convenience to have! Just press your cloth or sponge to the top and no mess clean up! Works pretty well around the kitchen and bathroom for just touching up. You can use it for more but I mostly leave it in the kitchen for the counters.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
To start I loved be the way this smells and I love the way it doesn’t leave any streaks or residue and it refreshes the air as well as it make me enjoy cleaning the aromatherapy help me feel zen and relaxed
Sherricka H.
Snellville, GA
This was a very intelligent tool that they made for dispensing this cleaner. Convenient for me to just grab a paper towel and quickly clean up a mess versus getting a mop and cleaner. This smells amazing and lasts a long time! Very pleased with this product and I will make sure to purchase it the future.
Priscilla M.
Belleville, NJ
Lysol helps keep my house clean and fresh. We never forget to use it. We love it and it keeps the germs out. So my kids don't get sick. The value is great and so is the price. It is convenient and you can buy it from any store. Keep it out for parents to keep there kids from getting sick. Thanks
LEAR22172 MARIA N.
Lysol does not claim this product kills mold -- I'm sure some government idiot would go after them if they did. But I WILL make this claim!!! I have used Lysol Original Concentrate for over 40 years in 8 older houses and, if you treat a damp, moldy basement with it, the mold stays away for years. Try it under your smelly kitchen or bathroom sink where the old plumbing has caused mold from leaks over the years. The strong Lysol odor immediately covers up the mold smell --- but wait! Long after the Lysol smell is gone, the mold smell does not come back! Nor do the white and black mold patches reappear. The EPA wants you to tear down a building if it has mold but I will share a way to save that building or house for about $40. ($10 for the Lysol and $20-$30 for a face mask filter). WARNING: Do not use this method without a suitable FILTER face mask or it will hurt your lungs! MY METHOD: Put a double-dose concentration of the Lysol Concentrate (maybe 3 oz per gallon of water) into a paint sprayer or garden sprayer and mist the heck out of your basement or other affected area. Get it in the edges and corners and everywhere it gets damp. Let it fly into the walls, ceiling and the air itself (mold spores are in the air). Then leave the area for a few hours. You have just saved yourself tens of thousands of dollars in rebuilding or "mold-removal" costs. DISCLAIMERS: 1. This only works with Original brown-bottle Concentrate -- forget the spray cans and other scents, they don't have the same chemical; 2. I am not a scientist, just a very experienced DIY homeowner; 3. I have NO relationship to Lysol or any seller and I'm not trying to sell you anything; 4. If your basement leaks or is continuously damp, you should try to fix the source of the problem or you may have to spray every year; 5. If you mist without a proper filtered face mask, don't complain to me -- I tried it ONCE; 6. I'm just a person trying to help and I take absolutely no responsibility for anything you do. Now...try this stuff and thank me later. NOTE: If you don't want to spray, MOP the area thoroughly with the high concentrate -- it's not as effective but you won't need a filtered face mask.
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
The packaging is really convenient I use it to wipe off my dining table and counter tile threw out the day it's also refillable it smells great cleans well and the price is very affordable this is a staple in my house
Rachel V.
Fort Worth
The Lysol is good for cleaning kitchen counters. It doesn't clean the stove top good. It also is not that great at cleaning bathrooms especially when trying to get rid of urine smells. The price is not bad at all. If you want something just for kitchen counters I recommend it.
37734CRISTHINA N.
Davenport, FL
Esto Es Como magia. PUEDES Añadir un poco de todo el interior de la taza del inodoro, espera par de horas y al ras.  Se Elimina TODO!  Usted No Tiene Que fregar o nada!  Es Muy Fácil y Eficaz.  Que: Además de la venta del baño con olor agradable y limpio
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?