BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Gina p.
Waycross, GA
Great for the kitchen countertops helps keep everything clean and sanitary always have some around the house
ariela ..
Nice smell. I can use it anywhere and it works anywhere. Was not disappointing and does a nice cleaning job.
morgan t.
Anderson, SC
I use this product on a weekly basis to clean anything and everything. It leave a great scent behind as well.
Leysmarie S.
Hatillo
My mom and i love this products. All of this are very effective for clean the house. Very long lasting cloro.
Estephania A.
es muy buen limpiador de hecho el mejor limpiador que hay con un olor agradable a diferencia de otras marcas
Betzy H.
Henderson, NV
I love to use Lysol make everything so clean. I recoment this products. Is keep your family free of bacteria.
Desiree F.
Laredo, TX
These are my favorite my cleaning routine would be incomplete with out them. And the price is not bad at all.
Rafael D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a really good cleaners it killed germs and other stuff I like the way it smells and it not to strong
Jane A.
Long Beach, CA
smell super fresh and clean all the dirt off my desk. I bought mine at target and they weren't too expensive
Shakira P.
Montgomery, AL
I love Lysol so much it is perfect when i need to babysit because it disinfect everything so no one gets sick
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?