BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Jossy M.
Lysol does not claim this product kills mold -- I'm sure some government idiot would go after them if they did. But I WILL make this claim!!! I have used Lysol Original Concentrate for over 40 years in 8 older houses and, if you treat a damp, moldy basement with it, the mold stays away for years. Try it under your smelly kitchen or bathroom sink where the old plumbing has caused mold from leaks over the years. The strong Lysol odor immediately covers up the mold smell --- but wait! Long after the Lysol smell is gone, the mold smell does not come back! Nor do the white and black mold patches reappear. The EPA wants you to tear down a building if it has mold but I will share a way to save that building or house for about $40. ($10 for the Lysol and $20-$30 for a face mask filter).
Ragan F.
Bloomington, IN
I use these products to clean nearly everything at home. It is definitely my go to when I have any type of mess
Ariel A.
This product is amazing. Your home is clean and you can smell the product and it leaves your home smelling good
Ali S.
Ann Arbor, MI
This cleaner is very convenient! It has an easy to push top so you can get a small or large amount of cleaner.
Isabella F.
Duncanville, AL
I love cleaning supply . But, I love how it gets rid of germs and has a very nice smell to it . Not to pricey .
jill m.
This is great for small clean up jobs. I like that even my child can use it. Have one in most room of the house
Kelsie S.
Massillon
This product works I highly recommend it it made my home more like a home you won't be disappointed I love it..
Cristina R.
La Puente, CA
Love the way it cleans the floor & how it keeps the house smelling very good...I recommend the gain scent Lysol
Melissa A.
Arab, AL
These are fast and easy. They clean really well. They last a long time. They smell great and are a good price.
Ashley T.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely love using this product in the bathroom. The only thing I have found that Cleans the tub so easily.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's