BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Alex S.
Atlanta, GA
These are great for so many things- cleaning bathrooms, cleaning kitchens, and even simple dusting in other parts of your home. Smell is great as well and doesn’t smell like chemicals / cleaning supplies
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
I got this product because I love the design of it. That is the primary reason for 2 stars. I usually love Lysol product...but there was something seriously wrong with this one and I hope it is a manufacturing mistake. The scent is suppose to be citrus sparkle scent...it smells putrid...like spoiled citrus fruit. I hate to waste something but no way I am cleaning anything with this. So disappointed #lysol I am a little reluctant to try another scent in these containers...so disappointed.
Donna D.
Nitro, WV
This cleaner is what you’d expect. Nothing special about the formula or scent. It’s a little more pricey than comparable products, but the design of the dispenser makes it worth the extra cost. It’s so convenient to be able to press your towel or sponge and have the cleaner applied directly!
Sarah O.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love the Lysol Power & Free Tap Top Cleaner. It fit perfectly on my kitchen counter for quick clean ups and purchased another one for my bathroom. With two kids, this is a must have in my house. Plus it is not too pricey where it would deter me to get it. I have suggestion it to multiple friends already who wish they got it sooner.
Alexandria B.
Ruskin, FL
I was sold at the packaging of this product. I found it cute and I found the concept to be useful. Unfortunately I don't know if I purchased a broken one or if there was a problem with packaging but when I push down on mine it gets stuck in the down position I either have to wait about a minute for it to release or pry it back up myself.
Courtney J.
New Orleans, LA
I love my lysol, it's the only product out there that took care of the dog smell on my couch. I have tried everything, cleaning it by han, rented a carpet cleaner with attachments for furniture and special "pet products". That did nothing. I even considered throwing away my 2 year old couch. I remembered the lysol can and gave it a try... I sprayed my couch and the smell was gone for a whole week. I can live with that, much cheaper then buying a new couch.
Madison C.
Bowling Green, KY
I love the Tap Top Lysol cleaner! Being a clean freak, I don't always want to touch the dirty bottle. I keep the tap top on my counter, and I just press a rag or paper towel onto the top and out come the cleaner! It is mess-free and works great for cleaning most surfaces in my home. It is also affordable and you can refill the container. The only complaint is the container itself could be slightly larger and hold more product. I find myself refilling it more often than I should have to.
deidre k.
I love this tap top product! it makes it so easy to use & wipe up little messes quickly. The price is pretty decent in comparison to other products. The fact that it doesn't smell like straight cleaning product is a plus, and it doesn't take away from the effectiveness of the product nor is it over powering
Erica H.
Portland, ME
I Just starting use this Lysol Power &Free Tap Top Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Scent And I must say that not only do I really like the lemony smell but that it does actually work as far as cleaning my bathroom's(as I have 1.5) baths, This is not the only Lysol Multi-Purpose Cleaner's in my home. I have pretty much used all Lysol Product's.
I grew up with my mother using Lysol Product's.
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
Really easy to use. I keep it right by the sink. Just have to tap the top with a paper towel and its ready to go. Thought it was pricey at first, however, it lasts a really long time so worth it. My fiancé claims that the spray works better for strong spills, but I think it works good for most spills.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?