Lysol Power & Free Tap Top Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle uploaded by I ♡ M e.Lysol Power & Free Tap Top Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle uploaded by brittney g.Lysol Power & Free Tap Top Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle uploaded by Jeanne K.

BY LYSOL #25 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Shannon M.
Burlington, WA
This Lysol tap service bottle is one of the best things for quick clean-ups around the house. I especially like it in the restroom where I can do a quick clean up while I'm in there. It is also very useful for the kitchen when there's a little spill. Especially when trying to get the children or the men of the house to do a quick clean up when they spill something. I recommend this product very highly to anyone and everyone
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
It’s a bird, it’s a plane, no, it’s WonderGel! Wet n Wild® 1 Step WonderGel™ is the first true gel formula that doesn’t require a top coat and cures without a lamp, this breakthrough formula really is your nail superhero! This miraculous innovation provides over 1 week of gorgeous color and intense shine. Contained in an opaque bottle to protect the light-cured formula and removes easily with regular nail polish remover.
Farah S.
I love the feeling of surfaces being extra clean and sanitized. This smells great, can be used on most surfaces, is user friendly, no residue, and a great price. I would recommend this to busy people on the go who don’t have time to pull out the rag and spray and sponge every time something gets a little dirty or sticky.
Lisa R.
Wilmington
I didn't really like the after smell it left. It also left a weird feeling on my fingers, n the first time I tried to use it, it was so hard to press down, when it finally did, Lysol shot up in my face! It got in my eyes, n mouth. I threw it away after the 2nd use. I just didn't like it for a Lysol product
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
My home is never (and I stress never) without at least 2 packs of these on every floor. From counter tops to the kids toys to everything else these wipes will always have your back. I love the fresh and clean scent and the comfort in knowing that germ are literally eliminated with these!
Tanya H.
Phoenix
I love Lysol products, they smell amazing and I feel like it's working. Very effective i believe. I don't have any disappointments  with this produce. I buy mine from Wal-Mart. It smell so good in my home.  I recommend  this product to others and my own family.
TeUndra J.
Port Gibson, MS
I am very particular about the cleanliness of my home, and the appearance of it. These are great. I can clean my desk, tables, counter tops, mirrors, or even windows with these, and they lift up all the dirt, stains, or anything else that I throw at it.
Sharice W.
I mean seriously you can’t go wrong with these cleaners, they smell amazing, they clean well, and it leaves my bathroom and housing smelling clean. There are only Pro’s you can’t go wrong with these cleaning products. I would recommend everyone to use these products. 👍🏾
Rizwana s.
Dublin, OH
As we have 5 year old in our house she does bring lot of allergies, bacteria from school and her activity classes so to make her happy and healthy we do use this product to get rid of unwanted bacteria from our house...so that she can enjoy every single day of her life.
Amy D.
Harlan
Great product, if u want your home clean from germs purchase this product.they have this product at your local Walmart,cvs,dollar stores,it comes in different scents.if u needing to get the job done u need this product.and I would highly recommend it to everyone.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Elizabeth S.
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?