BY LYSOL #60 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
Miracle T.
Fairburn, GA
Bought this at the dollar tree, just to try it. Much like everything else Lysol- I loved it. Definitely great for use in a bedroom, I use it for my desk and other funitureballbthe time. I didn't care for the smell but then I realized that there is peroxide in it so it was understandable. Im not sure if the regular price for it, but it is worth it for mwm I will say that if you're using it for a bigger room or room with a lot if traffic, then you night want to get two or more. We had one in our kitchen, and it was gone in no time. Everyone enjoyed using it. You just put a rag it paper towels over the top and just press the pump thingy done. It's super simple and really easy. Definitely recommend this item here.
Ashley H.
Love these Tap Tops! They’re perfect for every room! Just grab a paper towel, push down on the product and there you have it. No spraying or touching bottles! I hate having to stop what im doing and wash my hands first if I’m cooking to reach for a spray bottle. I can just grab a towel and press down with it and there go. Wipe up any mess! Love these!
Tessa V.
This is the perfect cleaner for a quick clean. I like the tap top a lot. It is super convenient and simple to use. I keep it on my kitchen counter and tap down on the top using paper towels. I can quickly wipe down my kitchen at the end of the day and not waste and cleaning solution. I bought mine at Walmart.
Donna D.
Nitro, WV
This cleaner is what you’d expect. Nothing special about the formula or scent. It’s a little more pricey than comparable products, but the design of the dispenser makes it worth the extra cost. It’s so convenient to be able to press your towel or sponge and have the cleaner applied directly!
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
My home is never (and I stress never) without at least 2 packs of these on every floor. From counter tops to the kids toys to everything else these wipes will always have your back. I love the fresh and clean scent and the comfort in knowing that germ are literally eliminated with these!
TeUndra J.
Port Gibson, MS
I am very particular about the cleanliness of my home, and the appearance of it. These are great. I can clean my desk, tables, counter tops, mirrors, or even windows with these, and they lift up all the dirt, stains, or anything else that I throw at it.
Daniela C.
Boise, ID
I always have these Lysol cleaners stocked up under my sink. They are so convenient and work great. I think they are the best for little spills or little messes that need to be cleaned up. It’s my favorite when I need to get rid of a sticky spot on the counter.
Nina J.
Gary, IN
I buy this product for my sons classroom to help with stock!!! It gets all crayon marks off the tables and shines up their chairs and other areas of the classroom!!! The teaches love when I bring in products to help maintain a great learning environment 💕💕💕💕
Carrie R.
Castlewood
This is handy to have and easy to use if others in my household would just use it!!! The prices is a little much for the size tho. Could be larger!!! But one again Lysol does great with the scent... not too shabby! Unfortunately these aren't for my family!
Jennifer Q.
This Lysol free dispensing soap dispenser is really awesome. You just stick your hand under the dispenser and it dispenses soap without having to press a button and getting germs on yourself. They have a variety of scented soaps but all of them smell great
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?