Lysol Power & Free Tap Top Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle

by Lysol

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide.

Mine won't work, anyone had a malfunction?
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Start your review of Lysol Power & Free Tap Top Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle!
Philadelphia, PA
I love how these disinfecting wipes make cleaning so easy! I keep a package in the bathroom. They make cleaning the sink, toilet and other surfaces quick and easy. I'm super grossed out by bathroom germs so I really appreciate being able to clean the surfaces of the toilet and around the toilet and then being able to just throw the wipe away!! These wipes are heavy duty enough that you can use just one to clean a lot of area.
I don’t use this exact thing, but my apartment runs on Lysol wipes. We break them out every time there is a spill, or when it’s flu season, or just any time we need something to be cleaned up. They are relatively pricey, but you get a lot of wipes in the container and we go through them pretty quickly.
This turned out to be an awful product. To get enough of the Lysol on the cleaning cloth/pad, you would have to pump several times moving the cloth around to distribute the cleanser. There wasn’t much in. Wasn’t very convenient.
Apex, NC
Works really well for fast clean-up. I use this after washing the dishes or if something spilled and its a quick clean up! The smell is clean and anti-bacterial! Its a win-win for me! Highly recommend!
Tucson , AZ
This was a fun concept. Didn't seem to use any more or any less product than traditional spray bottles. Was smaller and did go through it quicker. Won't buy again 😕
Hugo, MN
I use these wipes for everything. Car, bathroom, kitchen, etc. and it takes care of everything. I love the citrus smell. These wipes are so purposeful and they go a long way. I definitely recommend.
Its great to be germ-free! Just read the label and one can feel the confidence of clean. So many pleasant scents. Quick and easy to use. Wipe and let air dry. Ta-da clean. I use this at home and at work. You never know who shows up with a cold or flu.
Louisville
These are a staple in our house. I have them in every bathroom and the kitchen. It is a must have for clean ups, especially with small kids. I need to be able to quickly disinfect areas to prevent illness from spreading, and this does the job.
Dracut, MA
My home is never (and I stress never) without at least 2 packs of these on every floor. From counter tops to the kids toys to everything else these wipes will always have your back. I love the fresh and clean scent and the comfort in knowing that germ are literally eliminated with these!
Port Gibson, MS
I am very particular about the cleanliness of my home, and the appearance of it. These are great. I can clean my desk, tables, counter tops, mirrors, or even windows with these, and they lift up all the dirt, stains, or anything else that I throw at it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...