Lysol Power & Free Multi-Cleaner - Trigger Citrus

Achieve a fresh, healthy home with 0% bleach! Lysol with Hydrogen Peroxide multipurpose cleaner uses a hydrogen peroxide formula that releases thousands of microbubbles to dissolve grease and soap scum. It can be used on many surfaces throughout the home – without harsh chemical residue! No gloves, masks or protective eyewear needed. Cleans with the power of hydrogen peroxide. Dissolves grease & soap scum. Disinfects & kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria*

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O?
Does this product leave any kinds of stain like bleach does?
Would you use this product on the niche in the bathroom?
Start your review of Lysol Power & Free Multi-Cleaner - Trigger Citrus!
Product Highlights
...if they are around when I am cleaning it is not harsh at all and cleans very well I use a lot of Lysol product and having three boys I spray Lysol constantly..in reviews
Samantha A.
California
Lysol Power & Free Multi-Cleaner - Trigger Citrus uploaded by Samantha A.
this leaves the bathroom and bathtub very shiny i got it at dollar general for like $3 plus tax but it’s great #cleaning #lysol
Victoria K.
Whitehall, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lysol Power & Free Multi-Cleaner - Trigger Citrus uploaded by Victoria K.
This cleaner is ideal for every room in the house from the kitchen to the bathroom. The smell is pleasant, it does a great job of cleaning, and all without the harshness of bleach or similar chemicals.
Amanda M.
Toms River, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Lysol Power & Free Multi-Cleaner - Trigger Citrus uploaded by Amanda M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Lysol I always have but this one is my favorite. It smells amazing and I use it on things that I can't use bleach on. Lysol kills germs and you can use it on almost anything. I buy a in lot of cleaners but this Lysol is my favorite I use it everyday.
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lysol Power & Free Multi-Cleaner - Trigger Citrus uploaded by Amy O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I gave this one a try when my normal Lysol cleaner was out of stock. It works good, seems to clean as good as my normal Lysol bleach multi purpose spray. My only complaint is the smell, it takes my breath away every time I use it. Not sure if that’s the hydrogen peroxide or just their fragrance formula.
Kierra B.
Columbia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love the fresh scent this leaves while cleaning. Not a product you want to spray and leave sit on the surface as it dries very quickly. I love using this for my sinks, quick tub scrub, toilet surfaces, counter tops, and table. I love that there is no bleach at all in this product and still does an amazing job cleaning and killing bacteria!
Nicole J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
First off, don't judge me by my sink. I recently started a job and cleaning the bathroom was put on the back burner. Plus, my husband's bar of soap leaves a green and yellow residue on the sink. I sprayed and let it sit for a couple minutes. Then, used a Magic Eraser to wipe the sink down. No scrubbing! It just came right off! It did have a strong smell, but I kept the window and door open while using. I wasn't a fan of the scent. I usually prefer the bleachy smell, which I associate with clean. Loving this cleanser! I highly recommend it!
Oliva  S.
Richfield, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Lysol Power & Free Multi-Cleaner - Trigger Citrus uploaded by Oliva  S.
I used this product for cleaning my kitchen on this time it’s so important to clean everything berry well.
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have always bought this brand. It's never failed me or made me regret choosing this product over everything else in the stores. This particular product has saved me lots more than the money I saved purchasing this one. It has cleaned my sons play shoes that I swore I was going to have to replace fortunately this product along with an old tooth brush cleaned his play shoes saved me money because I didn't have to pay to replace them for new ones. Thank you Lysol swear by ALL your products.
Cassandra M.
Big Lake, MN
Love this cleaning product, even on hard, stuck on foods! I clean my counters, bathroom, kitchen, even spot cleaning my floor.
Mandi C.
Blacksburg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Really like using this all in one cleaner. It gets the toughest spots up. I spray and leave it for a minute and then wipe. It also now comes in kills 99% of viruses. That’s a must right now.

110 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittany C.
2016 Dan Court NE
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone tried the Lysol Power & Free Multi-Cleaner - Trigger Citrus? I'm a huge Lysol fan but have yet to try this particular product. Any information would be great! Thank you!
Alyssa G. il y a 2 ans
I like it a lot too and I’m a big Lysol person!