Lysol Power & Free Bathroom CleanerCool Spring Breeze

by Lysol

Powerful Cleaner.&Nbsp; No Bleach Harshness! With Hydrogen Peroxide&Trade; Kills 99.9% Of Virus &Amp; Bacteria. ** Removes Soap Scum And Bathroom Messes. Does Not Contain Chlorine Bleach. No Harsh Chemical Residue. Leaves A Fresh Clean Scent. No Gloves, Masks Or Protective Eye Wear Needed. The Hydrogen Peroxide Formula Releases Micro Bubbles That Penetrate To Dissolve Soap Scum And Bathroom Messes. Use This Product To Clean:&Nbsp; Bathroom, Tubs, Glazed Ceramic Tiles, Cabinets, Sinks, Shower Doors, Vanity Tops, And Chrome Fixtures. Contains No Phosphates.&Nbsp; This Canister Is Made Of 25% Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic. 1-800-228-4722 Made In Usa **Kills Salmonella Enterica, Escherichia Coli 0157:H7, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Staphylococcus Aureus, Avian Influenza A Virus, Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1, Rhinovirus Type 37 And Rotavirus Wa On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 10 Minutes.

How well does this product work?
What do u guys use this prouduct mostly on??? The toilets or sink or counter tops or even bathtub I have been needing a new bathroom cleaner something a little stronger then the one I'm using did u like this product a lot
How do I get this item free?
Start your review of Lysol Power & Free Bathroom CleanerCool Spring Breeze!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have the all purpose power and free it smells great no chemical smell but still tough enough to clean up burnt on stuff on the stove and sanitize sinks countertops and bathroom” in 2 reviews
“Plus it works great too, got everything super clean with a streakiness. ” in 1 review
“Great product makes cleaning and getting rid of germs easy!” in 1 review
“This stuff works wonders.. Not only is it by Lysol so it's going to be good anyways, but it's great for bathrooms, bath tubs, toilets..” in 1 review
“I use a lot for cleaning pet stains and works way better than all the other pet stain removers out there.” in 1 review
Scranton, PA
I love this and live by it. I have a small baby so I have to watch what I use due to odors, but this is great. No strong bleach smell. Works like a charm. I spray everything in my bathroom with it let it soak for a couple mins then wipe it down. Works like a charm. I highly recommend this product to everyone especially anyone with children.
Milwaukee, WI
I LOVE this cleaner! I started using it a few years ago to see if I could get the effect of bleach cleaning in my bathroom without the strong smell and having to rinse. I was thrilled with the results!! Although I will still use a bleach cleaning 2-3 times a year for a really heavy cleaning, this is the best weekly cleaner for my family's health and safety.
Dayton, TN
I love to clean, so this product is definitely amazing and good value, not pricey one bit! I purchased it at Walmart for maybe $4, it has zero cons and tons of pros! I would recommend this to everyone, especially mothers to baby's and toddlers, even teens!
Conway, SC
This stuff works wonders.. Not only is it by Lysol so it's going to be good anyways, but it's great for bathrooms, bath tubs, toilets.. I let it soak everywhere on my counters and etc. then 10 mins later go and clean away.. My bathroom and house stays so clean and fresh smelling with this cleaner. Love the clean smelling aroma it has. :)
Westport, IN
I love this product. i buy it every time. good for getting marker off if the kids wrote on the cabinet or counter. it smells really good. i definitely recommend it for a daily go to cleaner for just about any room in the house. its a decently priced product.
Love this product! Great for taking spots out without the strong smell. I use a lot for cleaning pet stains and works way better than all the other pet stain removers out there. I've tried pretty much everything there is to try and this is bar none the best!
This stuff is pretty amazing. It can get rid of slime from the shower, cleans toilets easily, can get up tough grease spots in the kitchen, and so much more. The spring breeze has a pleasant smell too it, it's not too strong like a lot of other cleaners.
Tucson, AZ
This Lysol cleaner has a very strong smell that makes me choke and cough and want to throw up! It's awful. I love all other Lysol products, but this is way too strong! I can't imagine it is safe to use around children if it makes me so sick just to smell.
Jacksonville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Clorox is the only thing that will clean any room in your home. I use it in the bathroom and the kitchen, it kills germs and smells clean and fresh. I never will choose another cleaner. Always has been my favorite cleaner since I saw my mom use it.
I bought this because it had a plain original scent. The scent however is horrible. I couldn't clean with it. I can't even describe it other than horrible horrible.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...