Lysol Power & Free Bathroom CleanerCool Spring Breeze

by Lysol

Powerful Cleaner.&Nbsp; No Bleach Harshness! With Hydrogen Peroxide&Trade; Kills 99.9% Of Virus &Amp; Bacteria. ** Removes Soap Scum And Bathroom Messes. Does Not Contain Chlorine Bleach. No Harsh Chemical Residue. Leaves A Fresh Clean Scent. No Gloves, Masks Or Protective Eye Wear Needed. The Hydrogen Peroxide Formula Releases Micro Bubbles That Penetrate To Dissolve Soap Scum And Bathroom Messes. Use This Product To Clean:&Nbsp; Bathroom, Tubs, Glazed Ceramic Tiles, Cabinets, Sinks, Shower Doors, Vanity Tops, And Chrome Fixtures. Contains No Phosphates.&Nbsp; This Canister Is Made Of 25% Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic. 1-800-228-4722 Made In Usa **Kills Salmonella Enterica, Escherichia Coli 0157:H7, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Staphylococcus Aureus, Avian Influenza A Virus, Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1, Rhinovirus Type 37 And Rotavirus Wa On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 10 Minutes.

How well does this product work?
What do u guys use this prouduct mostly on??? The toilets or sink or counter tops or even bathtub I have been needing a new bathroom cleaner something a little stronger then the one I'm using did u like this product a lot
How do I get this item free?
Start your review of Lysol Power & Free Bathroom CleanerCool Spring Breeze!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have the all purpose power and free it smells great no chemical smell but still tough enough to clean up burnt on stuff on the stove and sanitize sinks countertops and bathroomin reviews
Plus it works great too, got everything super clean with a streakiness. in reviews
Great product makes cleaning and getting rid of germs easy!in reviews
This stuff works wonders.. Not only is it by Lysol so it's going to be good anyways, but it's great for bathrooms, bath tubs, toilets..in reviews
I use a lot for cleaning pet stains and works way better than all the other pet stain removers out there.in reviews
Michelle P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this bathroom cleaner, it really gets the grime and dirt off surfaces and also bacteria
Ninna W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this Lysol power cleaner on my jobs when I am cleaning houses. I like the smell. It disnfects and leaves things super clean. With Covid going on most of my clients even ask for me to use lysol products while cleaning. I purchase most of mine at Walmart.
Lloyd W.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I enjoy this product. i was looking for a cleaner with a breezy cool scent and this is it. lysol makes a wonderful cleaner do when i found this i was 100% happy
amy B.
Reedsville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love cleaning with Lysol. I always know it will definitely be clean & disinfected. The room you clean smells so good too. This Brand has been around for avery long time. Its a brand I trust too. They have many scents to choose from. I'm a frequent buyer and recommend it highly.
Jamie P.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Lysol products. I currently am running out of a lot of their products do to the shortage from covid. This bathroom cleaner works great and the smell isn’t too overpowering like other cleaners I have used.
Melissa B.
Central Islip, NY
This product is great . a little goes a long way because it foams up it does a great job at cleaning my nbathroom and it leaves it smelling fresh and clean!
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Clorox is the only thing that will clean any room in your home. I use it in the bathroom and the kitchen, it kills germs and smells clean and fresh. I never will choose another cleaner. Always has been my favorite cleaner since I saw my mom use it.
Mariah P.
Scranton, PA
I love this and live by it. I have a small baby so I have to watch what I use due to odors, but this is great. No strong bleach smell. Works like a charm. I spray everything in my bathroom with it let it soak for a couple mins then wipe it down. Works like a charm. I highly recommend this product to everyone especially anyone with children.
Desirae H.
Victorville, CA
I have a really big shower so this is a must have. It makes everything easier when I'm cleaning.
Angelica Y.
I'm not a big Lysol fan but ..... it Gets the job done and not too strong of an odor!!!!.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...