Lysol Power & Free Bathroom Cleaner with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Deazhane C.Lysol Power & Free Bathroom Cleaner with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Lakeshia R.Lysol Power & Free Bathroom Cleaner with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Amina R.

BY GENERIC

Lysol Power & Free Cool Spring Breeze Scent Bathroom Cleaner with Hydrogen Peroxide: Kills 99.9% of germs Use this product on: tubs, glazed ceramic tiles, cabinets, sinks, shower doors, vanity tops, chrome fixtures Powerful cleaner No bleach harshness No gloves, masks or protective eye wear needed Leaves a fresh clean scent see more...

Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Awesome performance I love This product and the brand .It's powerful and I use it everyday in my bathroom. I love the shine it makes my restroom have and you smell and see the cleanliness after use and I love that it's bleach free . Lysol Power & Free Bathroom Cleaner with Hydrogen Peroxide
Jenny I.
Holly Springs, NC
This product does a good job of cleaning my bathroom and has a very light pleasant scent. The scent is a big help to me because I often have a problem with allergies to scent in all kinds of things including cleaning products. This product doesn't trigger my allergies and now my bathroom has a much more pleasant scent. I have steam heat and when you combine bleach with the heat it can sometimes be overpowering. This Lysol product doesn't overpower me with the steam heat either.
I am pleased with the results of this product and will continue to use it. I also like to do as much as I can in my own small way to help with the environment.
Deazhane C.
Portland
I don't so much like this as much as I do of other Lysol products . It has kind of a harsh bleach smell to me . It also makes my hands really dry after I am done cleaning . Overall I have used better
Kendra M.
Grand Forks, ND
I have to say whoa! This product has been my friend for a few years.I move around a lot, and we rent a lot. Which you know sucks. When we moved to Austin, Texas the first apartment that we rented the tile work in the bathroom was horrible! I mean horrible! Dirty grime and it was black. I never thought I was going to be able to get it clean. I ended up buying this product at a Target for the first time because they didn't have the cleaning bleach that I wanted.Turned out to be the best buy that I ever have done. It cuts though almost everything without hurting tub and tile. The biggest con about this product could be the smell for some people. I don't mind the smell.Pro's is that it's not Bleach and it won't mess up your clothes when you are kicking  the dirt where it hurts.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Works well. My mom gave me a bottle to try. It did what it needed to. No unpleasant smell. Cuts down to the dirt. I would consider purchasing again in the future.
Milendra B.
Roosevelt, NY
I took this product from under the bathroom sink. Then when it sprayed I noticed it foamed up. It wasn't a liquid based, which is what I was looking for. After finally paying attention to the label, I was in shocked. This has made cleaning the inside of the toilet so much easier. I let the product sit for about an hour. Then I scrubbed accordingly. I repeated this process one more time. Honestly the results were superb! This will now be a staple piece for my cleaning supplies.
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
This product is very cheap considering what it's worth. It's scent is not over powering like other bathroom cleaners, but I feel like I have to scrub harder to get things clean with this than I do with others. Although, if you don't mind a little extra elbow grease, it's not bad at all!
Claudia V.
Tempe, AZ
I've never had a problem with Lysol before, but this product was gross! It left my bathroom smelling like a public restroom instead of the normal clean, refreshing one! If it weren't because I lost the receipt, I would have already taken it back to the store!
Daphne C.
Winchester, IN
Love any thing from lysol. I like the cleaner because it has peroxide. It has a light smell and I like that because I can't handle the smell of bleach . I can use this in all of my bathroom and don't have to use diffrent cleaners. .
Aimeeh L.
Affordable but not too strong in cleaning the bathroom. Likewise, we still use it often for minor clean-up on the bathroom sink or mirrors. But it does not remove black stains on the rubber mat!