BY GENERIC

Lysol Power & Free Cool Spring Breeze Scent Bathroom Cleaner with Hydrogen Peroxide: Kills 99.9% of germs Use this product on: tubs, glazed ceramic tiles, cabinets, sinks, shower doors, vanity tops, chrome fixtures Powerful cleaner No bleach harshness No gloves, masks or protective eye wear needed Leaves a fresh clean scent see more...

• Does this work for hard water stained bathtubs? 6 Answers
  • I like looking for whats more convenient for me and i was...2 Answers
  • does this work on tile and grout? its hard for me to find...3 Answers
Heather G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. I have 7 people living in my house and 2 bathrooms. Believe me when I say this product works. It works wonders in my kids bathroom (2 boys with no aim). It doesn't have a harsh chemical smell thats over powering. It has a nice scent that I don't mind. It leaves my bathroom clean and fresh.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Awesome performance I love This product and the brand .It's powerful and I use it everyday in my bathroom. I love the shine it makes my restroom have and you smell and see the cleanliness after use and I love that it's bleach free . Lysol Power & Free Bathroom Cleaner with Hydrogen Peroxide
darkskin e.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like to use this cleaner for my floors. I mix some with warm water, use a large rag and clean my floors. It smells okay, i rarely like cleaners smell but it is quite effective. I will definitely buy again.
Jenny I.
Holly Springs, NC
This product does a good job of cleaning my bathroom and has a very light pleasant scent. The scent is a big help to me because I often have a problem with allergies to scent in all kinds of things including cleaning products. This product doesn't trigger my allergies and now my bathroom has a much more pleasant scent. I have steam heat and when you combine bleach with the heat it can sometimes be overpowering. This Lysol product doesn't overpower me with the steam heat either.
I am pleased with the results of this product and will continue to use it. I also like to do as much as I can in my own small way to help with the environment.
Chelsea D.
Cleans well but smells horrible!!! I'm disappointed because all of the other Lysol cleaning products I own smell great. This particular one leaves an ammonia like smell on the surfaces I use it on and not how I imagine a "cool spring breeze" would smell. Even my husband asked "what's that smell?!" after I cleaned both bathrooms using it for the first time. It works well to remove soap scum and dirt from the floor of the tub with a good scrub using a scrubbing pad. I like that you can hear the hydrogen peroxide at work, but I wish it smelled better. I will look for a different scent next time.
Amber L.
This has become my holy grail cleaning product! Works incredibly well to get fort and grime off of anything in the house. I've used this in my bathroom, kitchen, and just recently on the baseboards and let me tell you....ill never clean the same again! This foams up when sprayed. It does have a peroxide smell to it l, but I feel it's the better alternative to a bleach product...and you won't ruin your clothes of you get any on you. Scrub or wipe your surface and BOOM, super clean with very little effort.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lysol is the best cleaners. I have sprayed same on the tub it makes the tub nice and white . Yes it good for its value for your money. The best time to buy it at target is when you can get it for . Buying it four of them snd getting a free five dollar gift card from target.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the Lysol brand typically, so I was excited to try out this product instead of my usual. However, as soon as I sprayed the product to clean, the smell was disgustingly overwhelming. Honestly, the scent reminded me of vomit, and I really could not tolerate that for cleaning bathrooms or sinks or anything else, and threw the product out. I will be sticking to the Lysol that has bleach in it, simply because the smell is much more tolerable and at least smells fresh and clean.
Taylor D.
JBER, AK
I really wanted to like this.. especially because it isn't as harsh as others, but, it just didn't work for me. I prefer quick and easy cleaning, this was a hassle for me. I haven't bought it again.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love how this cleans my bathroom. I also love that the smell is pleasant and not overwhelming. I can get it at the Dollar General which is another plus. I just wish the smell lingered a little longer.
Morgan P.
Does this work for hard water stained bathtubs?
Michelle G.
I have a super sensitive nose is there a strong smell to this cleaner? I find the ones that work the best are too strong or overally flowery
Sara R.
Hampton, VA
does this work on tile and grout? its hard for me to find something that works in my shower.
Esmeralda A.
Buckeye, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like looking for whats more convenient for me and i was wondering if this would work on removing water stains around the shower?