Lysol Power & Free Bathroom Cleaner, Cool Spring Breeze, 28 oz

by Lysol

Powerful Cleaner. No Bleach Harshness! With Hydrogen Peroxide Lysol Bathroom Cleaner Spray Helps Remove Tough Soap Scum 1 Tough on Lime Scale 3 Helps Leave Your Bathroom Smelling Clean Fresh 5 Helps Kill 99.9% of Viruses Bacteria* 4 Power Free Hydrogen Peroxide Lysol Bathroom Cleaner Spray cleans to a brilliant shine and kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. It tackles tough cleaning challenges like lime scale, soap scum, mold, and mildew. The Lysol Bathroom Cleaner also helps wipe away dirt and grime with little to no scrubbing! Lysol Bathroom Cleaner can be used as a bathtub cleaner, sink cleaner, bathroom floor cleaner, toilet cleaner, toilet bowl cleaner and shower cleaner!

Compared to bleach, who well does this clean through grease?
Start your review of Lysol Power & Free Bathroom Cleaner, Cool Spring Breeze, 28 oz!
Lysol Power & Free Bathroom Cleaner, Cool Spring Breeze, 28 oz uploaded by Victoria C.
I have searched high and low for a cleaner that will clean our shower, until I found this. I tried everything no scrub shower cleaners are a joke. I dont mind scrubbing but I want all of the gunk to come off. this gets everything off. my husband works in a manufacturing plant and when he comes home he is covered in metal shavings and what looks like smutt. I spray it on the shower and wait about 5 or 10 minutes and then I come back to scrub and rinse and voila! it's all clean no residue or gunk! I would suggest using the exhaust fan and keep the area ventilated! if you spray a large area the fragrance tends to be over powering. oh and this fragrance smells great! some cleaners tend to smell like bleach or ammonia this one leaves a fresh fragrance that lingers after you rinse.
Lysol Power & Free Bathroom Cleaner, Cool Spring Breeze, 28 oz uploaded by Jennifer W.
This Lysol spray is great to just spray inside the toilet, brush and flush! It smells clean and leaves the toilet sparkling! Lysol Power & Free Bathroom Cleaner, Cool Spring Breeze, 28 oz
Huffman , TX
I bought this for my bathroom la because I had a coupon for it and thought I’d try it out because I’m not a fan of cleaners with bleach. This first issue I had with it was the sprayer, I didn’t like that it sprayed a single stream and not as a mist. I feel like I have to use more than normal cleaners just to cover the entire area I’m trying to clean. I also did not care for the scent, it was too strong and gave me a headache.
Lysol Power & Free Bathroom Cleaner, Cool Spring Breeze, 28 oz uploaded by Amy M.
Ughhhhh...this cleaner smells so bad, that I can’t even tell you if it works well because I had to rinse it off before it had time to do its thing. I would not recommend this product if you like a fresh smelling bathroom.
San Benito, TX
Lysol Power & Free Bathroom Cleaner, Cool Spring Breeze, 28 oz uploaded by Melissa G.
It leave the bathroom smelling so clean! It has a really good scent to it. It kills 99.9% of germs! It's priced at a good value. I'm very impressed with this bathroom cleaner and I'll continue to use it!
Suffolk, VA
This is my go to bathroom cleaner. It provides an amazing fresh smell and gets rid of those yellowy rings that tend to form around the toilet bowl right away. I usually have air freshener in my bathroom, but cleaning with this leaves me with no need for them. Lysol Bathroom Cleaner leaves my bathroom squeaky clean and smelling great.
Greenfield, IN
Smells great and cleans pretty well. The only problem I have is the way it sprays out. It's a foam that comes out and is hard to control where it goes. I guess it would be better to spray a rag down then wiping down whatever you're cleaning. If not the product goes everywhere.
Honolulu, HI
This is my go to bathroom cleaner! It doesn't have that over powering bleach scent and isn't as harsh as other cleaners but it still gets the job done. I've been buying this for years and will continue to buy it
Lindsay, OK
This smells great. And it cleans things very well. You just spray let set a few minutes and wipe or rinse. I use this everywhere in my house. The cost is not too bad and i would definitely stock up on this.
Springfield, MO
I know my bathroom is clean when I use this. My shower never looks better and the grime from the boys afterpractice dirt comes off so easy.