BY LYSOL #11 in Bathroom Cleaners

Powerful Cleaner.  No Bleach Harshness! With Hydrogen Peroxide™. Kills 99.9% of Virus & Bacteria. **. Removes soap scum and bathroom messes. Does not contain chlorine bleach. No harsh chemical residue. Leaves a fresh clean scent. No gloves, masks or protective eye wear needed. The Hydrogen Peroxide formula releases micro bubbles that penetrate to dissolve soap scum and bathroom messes. Use this product to clean:  Bathroom, tubs, glazed ceramic tiles, cabinets, sinks, shower doors,. see more...

• Does this work for hard water stained bathtubs? 6 Answers
  • I like looking for whats more convenient for me and i was...2 Answers
  • does this work on tile and grout? its hard for me to find...3 Answers
  • "Use this stuff every time I clean the bathroom." in 1 review
Moonyalondon H.
I like to use this cleaner for my floors. I mix some with warm water, use a large rag and clean my floors. It smells okay, i rarely like cleaners smell but it is quite effective. I will definitely buy again.
Chelsea D.
Cleans well but smells horrible!!! I'm disappointed because all of the other Lysol cleaning products I own smell great. This particular one leaves an ammonia like smell on the surfaces I use it on and not how I imagine a "cool spring breeze" would smell. Even my husband asked "what's that smell?!" after I cleaned both bathrooms using it for the first time. It works well to remove soap scum and dirt from the floor of the tub with a good scrub using a scrubbing pad. I like that you can hear the hydrogen peroxide at work, but I wish it smelled better. I will look for a different scent next time.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lysol is the best cleaners. I have sprayed same on the tub it makes the tub nice and white . Yes it good for its value for your money. The best time to buy it at target is when you can get it for . Buying it four of them snd getting a free five dollar gift card from target.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the Lysol brand typically, so I was excited to try out this product instead of my usual. However, as soon as I sprayed the product to clean, the smell was disgustingly overwhelming. Honestly, the scent reminded me of vomit, and I really could not tolerate that for cleaning bathrooms or sinks or anything else, and threw the product out. I will be sticking to the Lysol that has bleach in it, simply because the smell is much more tolerable and at least smells fresh and clean.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I always repurchase this bathroom cleaner! It’s very affordable, works great, and has a nice clean scent! Definitely a great value. I like that it doesn’t have bleach in it. It’s very effective and even gets stubborn areas that aren’t easy to clean. I just spray and let it sit for a few seconds and it comes clean!
Jenny M.
Love this cleaner, one of the best products out there. I use this on everything, bathroom sink, bath tub, toilet, bathroom floor and even bathtub walls, it does a great job and it smells pretty good. The price is fair, I would definitely buy again!
Taylor D.
I really wanted to like this.. especially because it isn't as harsh as others, but, it just didn't work for me. I prefer quick and easy cleaning, this was a hassle for me. I haven't bought it again.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love how this cleans my bathroom. I also love that the smell is pleasant and not overwhelming. I can get it at the Dollar General which is another plus. I just wish the smell lingered a little longer.
Angie S.
Who doesn’t use this? I love the convenience and usefulness of this product. I’m a mom and teacher and use this product on a regular basis. It has a nice scent and I would highly recommend!
Ayena K.
SOUTHFIELD, MI
This product is awful. It does not do what it says. Soap scum? Good luck with that. Every time I try to use this for my bathtub I have to spray an excessive amount and that's still not good enough. On top of that the smell...Omg! It's awful and I always feel like I'm going to faint.
Michelle G.
I have a super sensitive nose is there a strong smell to this cleaner? I find the ones that work the best are too strong or overally flowery
Morgan P.
Does this work for hard water stained bathtubs?
Sara R.
Hampton, VA
does this work on tile and grout? its hard for me to find something that works in my shower.
Esmeralda A.
Buckeye, AZ
I like looking for whats more convenient for me and i was wondering if this would work on removing water stains around the shower?