BY LYSOL

Keely D.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
I love these. I have them in my bathroom. Very nice product. I would definitely recommend.
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Miami Springs, FL
I really want one of these. they look nice. modern,. quick and easy to use. which I love. send me one! ;)
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Clayton, NC
We use this in the kids bathroom, we love it. We don't have to worry about the passing of germs from touching the pump, they never use more than they're intended to use and it saves on the grocery bill. We are definitely pleased with this product.
Carla  P.
Carla P.
Love this for the bathroom for when I've changed a little ones diaper. We also use one in the kitchen and also in our camper. It's great when you need an extra hand.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Cudahy , WI
This product is great especially with kids! It makes washing your hands not only healthy, clean but also fun for kids!!
Kameka T.
Kameka T.
Mega Parent Expert
Great product! Hands free is the way to go for both my kitchen and bathroom. When cooking dinner I hate touching the soap pump and the faucet, this easily sloves that problem.
Mykeisha c.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
This is the best and I love that you don't have to touch them to get soap I recommended this to anyone.
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Mega Parent Expert
Smells delicious.. Lasts long & it's perfect because my little one won't make a mess trying to squeeze the soap out on his own. It does all the work & leaves no mess behind.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I use this in different rooms in my home. I love that I don't have to touch anything. Just hold my hand under the sensor and the soap comes out
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
I absolutely loved this smelled great and lasted a long time great for kids you don't have to worry about spreading germs or getting sticky stuff on the container. I bought mine on clearance and now I am having a hard time finding them in stores
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
How often do you have to refill this?
Odalis M.
Odalis M.
How well does this work?