BY LYSOL

Audrey M.
Clayton, NC
We use this in the kids bathroom, we love it. We don't have to worry about the passing of germs from touching the pump, they never use more than they're intended to use and it saves on the grocery bill. We are definitely pleased with this product.
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
I absolutely loved this smelled great and lasted a long time great for kids you don't have to worry about spreading germs or getting sticky stuff on the container. I bought mine on clearance and now I am having a hard time finding them in stores
Sarah P.
San Antonio , TX
I use this in every room in my house with a sink. I enjoy it most in the kitchen for when I'm cooking with meats and other items where cross contamination is a concern. This is a great invention and I love Lysol.
Kameka T.
Home Sweet Home Expert
Great product! Hands free is the way to go for both my kitchen and bathroom. When cooking dinner I hate touching the soap pump and the faucet, this easily sloves that problem.
Jasmin S.
Smells delicious.. Lasts long & it's perfect because my little one won't make a mess trying to squeeze the soap out on his own. It does all the work & leaves no mess behind.
Carla  P.
Love this for the bathroom for when I've changed a little ones diaper. We also use one in the kitchen and also in our camper. It's great when you need an extra hand.
Margarita G.
Smells great! Long lasting! Looks good on my sink! I enjoy the fact that you can get the soap without touching it, however sometimes the battery gets water in it and you have to buy it again
Jennifer P.
Love this product, it smells good and doesn't carry so many germs since you don't have to touch it to get the soap out. Love it. Amazing product.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
This is so great. A really cool hand washing system that looks pretty sitting on the counter. The scents are lovely. Great for the whole family.
Ashley R.
I use this in different rooms in my home. I love that I don't have to touch anything. Just hold my hand under the sensor and the soap comes out
Nancy G.
How often do you have to refill this?
Odalis M.
How well does this work?