BY LYSOL

Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Thought this would be a great product to encourage my kids to remember to wash their hands. My 5 year old loved it and I loved it too. However I can no longer buy it because it encouraged my daycare kids to play with it more than wash their hands and the soap was wasted quickly! Not the products fault but I wouldn't recommend this in a bathroom that is used with lots of Kiddo's!
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Greenwood, SC
I really like having this on the kitchen. I can touch raw meat and not have to worry about contaminating the soap dispenser while washing my hands. Batteries last forever too and the refills aren't expensive.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Love these, you can wash your hands without contaminating everything you touch. My daughter actually likes washing her hands now!
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
I love the no touch soap dispenser after changing a dirty diaper!!! It's great!
Zenobia R.
Zenobia R.
This system is great for those with little ones. no worries for spreading germs, over using soap and great for when u r limited in hand use. I fill it with fish soap and reuse for dishes.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mega Parent Expert
I love this product I have been saying they should make one like this here it is. you don't have to work about touching it with nasty hands to clean then having to clean the bottle.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Laurel, Md
I love love love the smell of this cleaner. I keep it in my bathroom and use it daily. number 1 hands down your house will smell clean and be disinfected
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Mega Parent Expert
I love, love,love my Lysol no touch soap system. It's great for cold and flu season. Also great for all the germ-a-phobes like me out there lol
Isabel I.
Isabel I.
This was the Best Buy that I've made in a very long time . It works wonderful and the refills are very affordable
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Wilmer, AL
Love the lysol no touch liquid, comes in very handy. The only problem I have is that children use it up to fast.
Sherri M.