BY LYSOL

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer. The Lysol No-Touch Kitchen System Starter Kit is an automatic dispenser that comes with a powerful, multi-purpose formula. This revolutionary product changes kitchen cleaning as it automatically dispenses the right amount of formula when it detects a sponge, cloth, or your hand underneath the nozzle. This kitchen system gives you one solution for sparkling dishes, shiny surfaces, and healthy hands--all in a no-touch design! One solution for sparkling dishes, shiny surfaces, and healthy hands. Gently cleans and kills bacteria on hands. see more...

Jessica A.
I do not own this but my friend had it in her house and I thought it was a great idea, especially for kitchens. I hate cooking raw meat and having to press the soap dispenser. Afterwards, I feel like I should clean the dispenser. I was curious to how long the battery/power lasts but apparently it is not an issue because she said she has no complaints! I have not been able to find one in stores but plan to buy it online soon.
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
This is the best invention ever! For us women who are cooking in the kitchen and your hands are full of raw meat juice to where you don't want to contaminate anything else, this is what is needed! This here, is a cooking persons best friend and I would recommend getting yourself one if you don't own one
Nilda R.
Mattapan, MA
When you have a messy family something like this is a life saver. My fiance works on boilers for a living and sometimes comes home with oil and grease on his hands. Before he would get dirt and grease all over the counter, soap bottle, everywhere. Now all he has to do is put his hands under the pump and it dispenses it for him. He loves it and I do too because it's less of a mess. I want to try different soaps; I've only found the citrus one. Also prices are really high for this $9.99 at my local grocery store; I found it for $5 at Five Below.
Dawn L.
Runnemede, NJ
I have one of these in my bathroom and in the kitchen.. 2 of the most important places in the house. I love the no touch in the bathroom but especially in the kitchen. Sometimes, when you're dealing with meats, eggs, etc... you don't want to pick up the hand soap. This no touch system is the solution to that. I love having these in my home.
RobertAnn S.
This is amazing to have in the kitchen. It was easy to use, I really liked being able to just put the sponge under the spout and have fresh soap on it. I love lysol because its good about killing germs. The only down fall is that the replacements are not cheap, but it lasted over a month so that was great.
Megan F.
Oklahoma City, OK
We have all been there... When your cooking or baking in your kitchen. Your in your groove and then you go to wash your hands and its a mess! The No Touch Kitchen System allows you to be completely hands free, whether your doing dishes or need to clean up. This product is completely Hassel free and it smells sooo good!!
Cendy S.
This product is great! It dispenses the perfect amount of soap on your hands without having to spread all the germs. This is especially great for kids who may go overboard with the soap. Definitely worth buying.
Larayne f.
Summerville, SC
One in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. great way to keep down the germs and also gives the right amount. best thing ever. doesn't have to be cleaned off since no hands touch it
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
I love having this in my kitchen. when I'm messing with meat or chicken I don't have to worry about picking up soap. I can just hold my hand under this.
stephanie w.
I like the fact that this is simple to use and smells amazing. The only thing is that the refills can be a little pricey at times.