BY LYSOL #79 in Air Fresheners

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer. The Lysol No-Touch Kitchen System Tangerine refill features a multi-purpose formula for sparkling dishes, clean surfaces, and healthy hands. Designed for use with the No-Touch Kitchen System dispenser , this sparkling tangerine-scented refill is one solution for a clean kitchen and healthy hands. One solution for sparkling dishes, shiny surfaces, and healthy hands. Gently cleans and kills bacteria on hands. Compatible with the No-Touch Kitchen System dispenser. 160 di. see more...

María S.
María S.
After reading some of the other reviews, I have not had any problems with this system and as when my hands are greasy, the soap automatically comes out. If you are not aware of how close you are to the soap, you will potentially trigger the signal to dispense soap, but you just have to be careful. I put the soap in the back corner of my sink counter area, so when I wash the dishes, the soap does not come out. I have also learned to grasp the base of the back (while arching my wrist) and this helps to prevent the soap from being dispensed.

It was easy to put together. The system comes with batteries and there is a piece of plastic that needs to be removed. Soap filler also has plastic to be removed. I put the soap in the base and after two tries, everything worked.
Joy J.
Joy J.
WhIle I don't consider myself a germaphobe, I'm also a fan of avoiding colds/cooties/Black Plague/Donald Trump (what?!). This no-touch system is perfect for that. You can't avoid every single icky that this oft-gross world has to offer (see Trump, above) but with Lysol's no-touch kitchen system you're one step ahead of the game!
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
Lubbock, TX
I had been working in a school as a pre-school teacher nd this was my best friend at the end of the day everyday i would spray my whole room with this to disinfect everything and it worked great had to buy some for my home as a mother of 3 girls i definitely need this to keep everything clean and germ free i love it
Erika W.
Erika W.
Fontana, CA
This product is so practical for the kitchen. When cooking, especially with meat it can be a challenge trying to get soap and bleach on your hands to clean up without contaminating the bottles. This product is a helpful aid for any kitchen. Great design and keeps my hands and kitchen surfaces clean.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Lysol is fantastic when it comes to cold season and disinfecting. It works when sickness is passed around the household. It is effective. It helps get rid of germs, and it is not expensive at all. It is in a good price range. I recommend Lysol to others.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Blauvelt, NY
Love this product! Keeps your hands clean and easy to use. Very convenient and doesn't take up a lot of counter space. I felt like I cleaned more because it was right out there on the counter so I didn't have to dig for product. Highly recommended!
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
I actually received this from my cousin and it's perfect for my apartment at school. It does use AA batteries that the pack does not come with. It's great for kitchen use when you don't want to touch anything because you just cut meat or seafood.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Nashua, NH
I love the idea and convenience of these for quick wipe up and clean ups and disinfecting!! I got a lavender vanilla scent that was pretty horrible and I couldn't get the scent off my hands!! Will try again but with normal scent
Casey R.
Casey R.
I love this. My family really likes that's you can just stick your hand under there and get soap. It's even making my preschooler want to was a her hands more. I really like that it is no touch so we aren't transferring germs!
Ammarah K.
Ammarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product so much because when I use this, it gets rid of all the smelly stuff out of my house. This item is not that expensive. This is so effective to use everyday. I would roman do you all to use this product.