BY LYSOL

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer. The Lysol No-Touch Kitchen System Tangerine refill features a multi-purpose formula for sparkling dishes, clean surfaces, and healthy hands. Designed for use with the No-Touch Kitchen System dispenser , this sparkling tangerine-scented refill is one solution for a clean kitchen and healthy hands. One solution for sparkling dishes, shiny surfaces, and healthy hands. Gently cleans and kills bacteria on hands. Compatible with the No-Touch Kitchen System dispenser. 160 di. see more...

chalai a.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this Lysol no-touch hand kitchen I have one of my kitchen as well as my bathroom because I love that you do not have to touch it if your hand is dirty and messy to get soap off the wash your hands which is perfect because touching it would attract more germs so Lysol really did a number on this one I love it I definitely recommend it especially for kids I use it for my kitchen it's wonderful
Amanda N.
port orchard, WA
I really love this thing especially when you're cooking and need to wash your hands after touching raw meat and don't want to touch a bottle love it and it doesn't cost much
Shelby D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
I love using this product because you don't have to get any soaps or cleaners all over the place all you have to do is just put your sponge or your hand under there and it automatically dispenses as much as you need
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the best cleaner ever. It works fast and you don’t need to use a lot of the product to get your house clean. The price is also very inexpensive and it lasts a long long time I will always buy this brand because I have trusted it for many many years and has never let me down. I will always recommend this to my friends and family
jaime H.
Awesome product...in theory. Love the idea of this and I wanted it to work so badly. Unfortunately I kept noticing puddles of soap on the counter. The dispenser would possibly get a smudge on the sensor (my best guess) & randomly dispense unprovoked all over the counter top. Wasted an entire bottle. Thought it was related to movement around the dispenser accidentally triggering it . After refilling and moving dispenser out of the line of sight or motion in this case, another bottled poured out on the counter and I gave up.
Bailey S.
I love sanitizing everything with this. I spray this constantly around the house. My son gets home from school & I immediately spray his backpack with this everywhere and it brings me piece of mind to know his school germs are killed with just a few sprays.
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love to cook and when I do, the aroma of the food I cook is all over the place. With Lysol, i can get rid of the smell whilst enjoying the aroma of just the food alone without it sticking all over the walls and ceiling of the kitchen.
Anisa C.
West Orange, NJ
I use this in my kitchen which is nice because I often have food on my hands and I like to wash them without making more of a mess. I have a touch sink so this is a great compliment to that product to keep things sanitary.
After reading some of the other reviews, I have not had any problems with this system and as when my hands are greasy, the soap automatically comes out. If you are not aware of how close you are to the soap, you will potentially trigger the signal to dispense soap, but you just have to be careful. I put the soap in the back corner of my sink counter area, so when I wash the dishes, the soap does not come out. I have also learned to grasp the base of the back (while arching my wrist) and this helps to prevent the soap from being dispensed.

It was easy to put together. The system comes with batteries and there is a piece of plastic that needs to be removed. Soap filler also has plastic to be removed. I put the soap in the base and after two tries, everything worked.
Kayzia W.
Vancouver , WA
Random buy from the dollar tree!! I had never seen this before I love the idea. Just set it on top the counter, or under the sink and it makes it super easy for quick clean up on small messes.