BY LYSOL

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap Dispenser Refills - Creamy Vanilla Bliss, 8.5 Ounces, 4 Pack Size: 8.5OZ. see more...

Sueanne D.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Whoever created this is a GENIUS! I have 3 kids, they are messy, they wash their hands and my bathroom is A MESS.. that's when I bought this. No touch, no mess, clean bathroom. It's affordable and I would definitely recommend to others.
Brittany H.
Talladega, AL
I have one of these at every sink in my household. When you wash your hands you want to use a product that isnt just effective but safe and trusted. Once I found this product from Lysol I knew I'd never go back to SoftSoap.
Marissa B.
Fayetteville, NC
Smells good and I love the automatic dispenser. The downside was it is a little pricey but you get what you pay for. In this case the automatic dispenser and this scent were worth it and I will be buying it again.
Leanza M.
Fresno, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love anything vanilla! So these creamy vanilla scent hand wash is my favorite! Very happy with this product!!
Aileen G.
las vegas
Home Sweet Home Expert
Preducto muy rico y agradable y necesario para todos con una fragancia muy agradable dejando las manos suaves
harvi k.
Smells great and doesn't dry your hands and make them rough. Leaves hands feeling sore and smelling great. I bought this at walmart and will be repurchasing once I run out. I recommend this for work and at home use.