BY LYSOL

Lysol® No Mess Max Citrus Scent Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner.

New.

3X longer.

Lasts 4 weeks.

Continuous fragrance.

Max cleaning action.

Block: 1.41 oz (40g).

Gel: 0.11 oz (3g).

*Vs. Lysol no mess automatic toilet bowl cleaner. see more...

• I am always afraid of using products like this that they will sta...1 Answers
Joann R.
Dublin, OH
These little clips are pretty cool! Keeps the toilet fresh and smelling. I'm not so sure how well it actually cleans. I still find myself washing my toilets once a week. And the little clip I always seem to break but I still like them.
Jacquelina W.
Crestview, FL
Only brand I use to clean the toilets. I have 2 bathrooms and keep 8 kiddos... well worth the money for that mom on the go.
Rebecca S.
Provo, UT
It makes my life easier!!! I can smell the difference when a use it! I love it pretty much.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
Easy to use and I love Lysol products. The lemon smell is pleasant and I use these often.
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
Home Sweet Home Expert
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine online. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
Mar R.
11890 NW 101st Rd DO-1116236 Miami, Fl 33198-1058
Lysol, are so good brand, Is the easiest way to clean the toilet, it stays cleaner for much longer.****
Law School L.
I am always afraid of using products like this that they will stain my toilet bowl, does this product do that?